Howdy

Just a quick hello.
Just wanted to join up and let some frustrations out, endless topics, but specifically per the NFL's anti-white agenda, which is now on several commercials during games. I will post my opinions after i'm cleared to do so.
Howdy partner. I know how you feel, UK soccer is all about BLM and dumb Nigger soccer players crying racism after every game. They never cry about their chimp against chimp knife crime/homicide epidemic.

1639946889757.png

TheNogWhisperer

Welcome!
NFL = nigger felons league
NBA = nigger ball association

Boycott both of them and free yourself from pro sports. It's just another addiction like cigarettes.
There's still some good sports leagues that aren't infested with niggers.
  • NHL
  • PGA
  • PBA
  • and a few others
You can completely avoid niggers in sports if you watch matches without them, and it's fairly easy with those leagues I posted.

Yep, it's all the skill sports that barely have any niggers, but niggers are a high percentage of players where they only have to run and jump.
As a result of their natural violent Chimp and playful crafty cheeky Monkey DNA. They also have thieving Baboon DNA so they excel at committing violent robberies, fraud, and wanting everything for free.

1639985136518.jpeg

Last edited:

New Minority

Trustee
Welcome

I quit watching professional sports as I refuse to participate in monkey worshipping.
I don't mean Sun Wukong or or Hanuman , as they are noble, dignified beings and revered in several Eastern Religions
But Apeus Europus , Chimpus Americanus, Apeous Riotus, Chimpus Victimus, garden variety of NAPA (North American Pavement Ape), or Clownus Africanus and it's variants.

Welcome Locorogue. I, as many other have done, also stopped watching most professional games on television because of the anti-White slant and the corporate support of the BLM (NiggerLivesMatter) bowel movement. I used to be an avid tennis fan and have played for almost 50 years but even tennis got nigger-fuxated with the Penus and Sherilla Williams bucks playing as females.

You are among friends here and free to express yourself regarding nigger beasts.

Bash away!

:bones:

New Minority

Trustee
Welcome Locorogue. I, as many other have done, also stopped watching most professional games on television because of the anti-White slant and the corporate support of the BLM (NiggerLivesMatter) bowel movement. I used to be an avid tennis fan and have played for almost 50 years but even tennis got nigger-fuxated with the Penus and Sherilla Williams bucks playing as females.

You are among friends here and free to express yourself regarding nigger beasts.

Bash away!

:bones:

But Serena Williams is a well mannered, conscientious player that exudes only pure sportsmanship and feminine qualities as she gracefully plays women's tennis.

download (1).jpg
Just Joking...

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Just a quick hello.
Just wanted to join up and let some frustrations out, endless topics, but specifically per the NFL's anti-white agenda, which is now on several commercials during games. I will post my opinions after i'm cleared to do so.
Welcome, you are in the right place! I see the Nigger Felon Loser ads on FB are getting utterly desperate, not only are they advertising to folks outside the U.S., they are offering something like $0.75 for a pass to 5 or 6 games. The price doesn't matter, I've seen ads of those feetsball niggers shucking and jiving after scoring, and I certainly don't want to sit and watch that.

EDIT: Only just under an hour of my post, I get this:

(Funny how they use YT players as bait, it's like they KNOW why people don't want to watch, but don't have the guts to do anything about it)

n.png

Last edited:

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
When I was a kid, players looked like this:

1640128085385.png

Johnny Unitas; now there's a haircut you can set your watch to.