How to tell hotel in nigger area

Count Potocki

How to tell your hotel is in nigger area, and you must be extra cautious?

It’s pretty easy, it could be a really nice hotel like the one I’m in now.

Except you need your room access key to get into the building anytime of the day or night, or to go to the floors on the elevator.

100% accurate!

sxng9

Trustee
In nigger areas, niggers are always out and loitering anywhere they can. In human areas, you don't really see them outside the home as much. Humans typically stay indoors and I've mentioned before that more and more white children aren't outside playing anymore (and some of it is due to increasing nigger crimes, making it not safe to play outside, so children tend to stay indoors and play on their electronic devices or whatever).

Nate Higgerz

How to tell your hotel is in nigger area, and you must be extra cautious?

It’s pretty easy, it could be a really nice hotel like the one I’m in now.

Except you need your room access key to get into the building anytime of the day or night, or to go to the floors on the elevator.

100% accurate!
Absolutely!

My job requires me to travel a lot, and all of the hotels that require a key to use the elevator are in nigger infested areas. Either that or they got a 8x8 pet nigger as a security guard all day/night.

You also see them in mentally ill , drug infested, homeless and high liberal count areas as well. But since they’re usually one and the same, hotels require keys to go up the stairs or elevators as well