how i feel about this whole ''reparations'' BS

Dred Scott

Niggers need to stop constantly begging for more gibs.
But we all know that will never happen. If the niggers want pawouts for slayburry, they need to annoy Apefrica with that shit. Niggers in Africa were the ones who rounded up and sold other niggers.

The GDP of Africa is around $3 Trillion, while the GDP of the U.S. is around $30 Trillion. Nogs know they're not getting shit from their homeland, so they keep leeching off us and demanding more.

Anti Ape

I Want to buy a nigger 8 of them price $27,000 apease. I will have the money i promise. Someone in goverment just give me tital to 1.3 square miles of land. Then you go threw me to bring the recorses to bare and with your white labor i will have the money to buy the niggers. Plus 8 niggers equals 2 atleast votes. So when i vote 1 plus 2 equels 3 votes. Look up the word slavocracy. I can go on but this dose go on just a tip of tip of ice burg.

White people do not owe black people reparations for slavery. no White person today has been a slave master and no black person today has been a slave

if Whites owe blacks reparations, then:
1. arabs owe White people reparations for the barbary slave trade and 9/11

and

2. japanese people owe Whites reparations for pearl harbor

it would only be fair
Niggers owe us for destroying every city in the country.

ThePakMan-G

White people do not owe black people reparations for slavery. no White person today has been a slave master and no black person today has been a slave

if Whites owe blacks reparations, then:

and

it would only be fair
I think the Japanese paid off most of it with their American citizens being in camps lol

sxng9

Trustee
I've never met or seen an Arab in person, but if I remember right, it was strictly Muslim pirates that enslaved whites. America got their justice by attacking these Muslim pirates by wiping them off the map.

As ThePakMan-G stated, all Japanese Americans were forced into internment camps in the 1940's and treated far worse than nigger slaves. I only happen to learn about the Japanese internment camps when I was back in Junior High school (and I don't think they teach this anymore).

Also, the attack on Pearl Harbor was actually instigated by America. It wasn't like Japan attacked Pearl Harbor for no reason. There were research papers conducted by senior white academics and I think they're being buried on the Internet. The gist of it was that America provoked Japan's into attacking Pearl Harbor over oil resources. The official history books on this topic is purely one-sided to make America look innocent in all this. Anyways, the nuke on both Hiroshima and Nagasaki alone was more than enough reparations.

Today, the business of America continues to be in war, as every time there's a war that breaks out somewhere we have to dip our toes in it and America has unlimited spending power to fund these wars (from tax payer's money). In the current world we live in now, many people are waking up realizing the corruption within America and the amount of power we control. Ever since the sanctions placed on Russia recently, more and more countries outside of America are banding together. Our American government is simply finding less cards to play with these days, as they can't employ the same tricks they did back then to instigate more wars and sanctions on other countries probably won't work again in the future.

Moving aside from reparations, I believe our American government is allowing these worthless nigger beasts to destroy America from within, is because our American government enjoys destruction & chaos in whatever means, even if it come from within our very own borders.

Black Gorilla Jr.

We should sale the niggers back into slavery to china so they can forgive some of our national debt (money that was spent on nigger shines)

Unfortunately the Chinese have probably already learned that niggers are worthless…

9-11 and pwral harbor were fakes but the bosheviks and Communists should pay lots of reparations to whites… for boshevik revolution. Starting ww1 and ww2… and american civil war.. they started it all.. plus the damage their pet niggers have done…