How do you guys handle nice niggers who never shut up at work?

KingKong

Veteran
At work, there's this good ole nigger toilet scrubber and trash taker who pretends to be human and boy he never shuts up.
I can't get rid of him. I made the mistake of being nice to him.
Bare in mind, this is at work and the coon is not aggressive. He just never shuts up.
Realistically, how the hell do I get rid of him? Serious question.

Pale Male

I am a partner in a law firm. We don't hire any niggers, be they "nice", "magic" or otherwise. We enjoy the company of all human races, just not the ape species.

I had some problems with "nice" niggers who never shut up. There were some guards, janitors or other apeployees who were trying to aggressively greet, chat people up, offer a fist bump or paw shake and "blessings". In one outrageous case, a nigger cemetery guard was smiling, laughing and trying to chat up grieving people at a funeral.

In such cases, a phone call to the management solves the problem. If the manager is a nigger, I call the corporate office. After that, the nigger apeployees stop "greeting" and the coontractors like guards and janitors get replaced.

Last edited:

KingKong

Veteran
Mmmm. yeah. Unfortunately, I don't have a say in who gets hired as janitor. Almost always niggers.
Sadly, they do have to come near me to pick up garbage, vacuum, etc...
My conscience bothers me even though it's a talking nigger.
The coon got friendly and I gave him things so now I'm his buddy. Ughhh.
Well, nigger or not, there are humans like that. I had a neighbor who was a mental case and he would walk up behind me all the time and bother me when I'm changing my tire, watering my plants, etc...
I'm not good at telling people to fk off. Although, I knew people who were excellent at that.

Anyway, I'll try to not notice him as a first try.

Vilenog

At work, there's this good ole nigger toilet scrubber and trash taker who pretends to be human and boy he never shuts up.
Bare in mind, this is at work and the coon is not aggressive. He just never shuts up.
Ah, yes, there’s your mistake right there, you were nice to a nigger. Niggers don’t take kindly to ’da white folk’ being nice to them, the burr heads take it for weakness, and immediate onset of nigger attack, robbing you of whatever you have on your person and going over the top, as per nigger usual, and leaving you for dead. But it seems you have come across a docile old chimp, now this is tricky, as you never know where you stand with these dried up old turds. If you blank him straight away, you could cause an almighty chimp out and accusations of ‘wayyyycism’, which could jeopardise your job and financial situation, or he could show his true nigger colours and chimp out while flinging his shit at you. I mean, you could fake a sudden bout of deafness, which has suddenly come on by meningitis.

Oh, I don’t know. Moral of the story, don’t be nice to effin’ niggers; a slight nod of the head, no talking and keep marching forward at top speed, at the most.

Last edited:

BonoboHobo

Ah, yes, there’s your mistake right there, you were nice to a nigger. Niggers don’t take kindly to ’da white folk’ being nice to them, the burr heads take it for weakness, and immediate onset of nigger attack, robbing you of whatever you have on your person and going over the top, as per nigger usual, and leaving you for dead. But it seems you have come across a docile old chimp, now this is tricky, as you never know where you stand with these dried up old turds. If you blank him straight away, you could cause an almighty chimp out and accusations of ‘wayyyycism’, which could jeopardise your job and financial situation, or he could show his true nigger colours and chimp out while flinging his shit at you. I mean, you could fake a sudden bout of deafness, which has suddenly come on by meningitis.

Oh, I don’t know. Moral of the story, don’t be nice to effin’ niggers; a slight nod of the head, no talking and keep marching forward at top speed, at the most.
Practice on other people first and learn to be the one to cut the conversation short, really short. Don't feel bad about it, just say you have something to take care of and start walking away while Otis is flapping its blue gums.

Pale Male

How do niggers end up in a law firm???
Not in my law firm. We hire our own staff and never use contractors. We are a small law firm, treat each other like family and respect our clients. Even the most "magic" nigger would cause trouble, strife, misery and tension. A nigger would ruin our trust in each other and sense of community.

In other firms, either libtarded niggerlovers hire the apes through apefimative action, or use coontractors as janitors and security personnel, so they have have no control over whom the outside cleaning or securiy companies send them in.

Last edited:

New Minority

Trustee
I don't engage with them, as a nigger wants to be liked, much like a child.
They don't have anything meaningful to contribute.
Fortunately, I am in a position that they normally have to call me sir.
Even if I am working in the same capacity, I never let them think they are equal.
This is something simple, world and country politics, mathematics, engineering or metallurgy. They don't want to appear stupid, and excuse themselves.
I had a nigger engineer think he was more intelligent until I spoke at length in regards to phase changes and varying heat input calculations in the welding, and asking him for his direct input in a meeting.
Afterwards he avoided me like the plague, and the engineers there knew it was a deliberate exercise to show he was a moron. I called it a verification of proficiency.

Normally, it is easy to excuse myself and look busy at something more important and informative ,like "What's New" on CO.

ThePakMan-G

Even if I am working in the same capacity, I never let them think they are equal.
This is something simple, world and country politics, mathematics, engineering or metallurgy. They don't want to appear stupid, and excuse themselves.
I had a nigger engineer think he was more intelligent until I spoke at length in regards to phase changes and varying heat input calculations in the welding, and asking him for his direct input in a meeting.
Afterwards he avoided me like the plague, and the engineers there knew it was a deliberate exercise to show he was a moron. I called it a verification of proficiency.

Normally, it is easy to excuse myself and look busy at something more important and informative ,like "What's New" on CO.
a child
Exactly

BonoboHobo

It's always heart warming to read about a nigger being humiliated, especially if it's being laughed at.

HellinDetroit

Realistically, how the hell do I get rid of him? Serious
Send him to the clinic for a drug test. If he fails, you can fire him.
Having a nigger on your crew is ALWAYS a pain in the ass.
They fuck up everything they touch, they don't listen.
Companies suffer when they have to hire niggers.

Thunderbird88

I just figure he is a Nigger, and that's how Niggers are, so it does'nt bother me. If he was White I would say something to him about it.