How a sow eats ice cream

countryman

Loyal Member
Nasty sow.I've seen them leave an awful mess at a resturant.Pour out all the salt and pepper on table and floor.Then bitch about a hair in food trying to get a free meal.

Eeeeww... classy!
:sick:

Nasty sow.I've seen them leave an awful mess at a resturant.Pour out all the salt and pepper on table and floor.Then bitch about a hair in food trying to get a free meal.

They are permanently at war with basic hygiene and always try to scam something out. They don't tip, they lie and try to get everything for free everywhere. Niggers go to a shop and want a discount, no matter what. He does not even know what it "wants" to buy. They will not accept to pay the same price as all other customers do. Once I asked one, why he was asking for it since there was nothing that could be changed with the price and why he thinks he must receive special treatment; it replied that it would feel "losing" something if it would not get it for less (!?). It realy means that niggers only feel right when they have stolen. Then they "win". When they pay like all others they "loose". Adding insult to injury they will pretend to do this because of slavery or to "teach a lesson" because of slavery and all the suffering niggers had to endure... etc..