Houston grand jury clears hero customer brought up by bolshevik DA for killing nigger robber!

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member

nigger.jpg:traybat:
A grand jury declined to file charges against the man who shot and killed a robber at a southwest Houston taqueria last year.

The shooting happened on Jan. 5, 2023, at the El Ranchito taqueria on South Gessner Road.

Eric Eugene Washington, 30, was shot and killed as he walked through the restaurant robbing people, according to police.
The guy who shot the nigger was never named. He picked up the loot from the leaking nigger carcass and gave it back to the customers who were robbed. :thumbsup:

The hero customer had been ordered to face a grand jury by District Attorney Kim Ogg, the (((Soros)))-funded prosecutor who also appears to have let the career criminal he put down out on bond.

Records show [nigger] Washington had an extensive criminal history and was out on bond during the would-be robbery.
Nice try, bitch!

nigger.jpg
Kim Ogg has required that every instance in which a police officer shoots a civilian that the shooting be independently reviewed by prosecutors and that each case be presented to a grand jury to determine whether criminal charges are warranted.

Mr. Otis Chimp

View attachment 38049:traybat:

The guy who shot the nigger was never named. He picked up the loot from the leaking nigger carcass and gave it back to the customers who were robbed. :thumbsup:

Nice try, bitch!

View attachment 38048

Kim Ogg? How about Egg. Her nasty mug looks like a bad case of rotten scrambled eggs.

Nice try, bitch!

View attachment 38048

I wonder if the nigger lovers will do the same thing with the hair hat sheboon
who shot a dangerous aspiring cRapper feral teenaper recently.

1704481870787.jpeg

The enormity of nigger love in Afrimerica is disgusting.

Nice try, bitch!

View attachment 38048

Another nigger gone to hell.

Attachments

• A1FF22B2.gif
    A1FF22B2.gif
    237.9 KB · Views: 0

800px-Flier_for_the_Black_Community_Survival_Conference.jpg

"Black Panther Party's Free Breakfast Program (1969-1980)." Black Past. February 11, 2023. https://www.blackpast.org/african-a...ther-partys-free-breakfast-program-1969-1980/.

And then niggers resumed destroying other niggers!

Vilenog

Nice try, bitch!

View attachment 38048

Women are best left at home, to breed, cook, clean and bring up our kids, they have no right in the workplace fucking everything up. They are far too soft on niggers and criminals in general, they‘re empathetic nature will get us all killed.

Lane's Ghost

Women are best left at home, to breed, cook, clean and bring up our kids, they have no right in the workplace fucking everything up. They are far too soft on niggers and criminals in general, they‘re empathetic nature will get us all killed.
Don't know about that. In the past, my wife has been quicker to draw down on a nig than I ever was. I will admit, though, the right woman will make you and the wrong one will break you.

Vilenog

Don't know about that. In the past, my wife has been quicker to draw down on a nig than I ever was. I will admit, though, the right woman will make you and the wrong one will break you.
I’m not anti women, I love my wife and daughter dearly, and there are still many good women out there. I’m talking about mainly staunch leftist, feminist types. I’m sick to the back teeth of their shenanigans when in positions of power, they seem to just fuck everything up and make things worse, especially when criminal niggers are concerned. Plus, they should not be teaching our children in public schools and colleges, most are deranged Marxist filth, who hate on young and teenage boys for no other reason than they’re straight, normal males. They are definitely up for trying to feminise white males, soften them up with their dumb feminist bs. They have an axe to grind and they froth at the mouth to grind it. These types don’t want to mother their own children, but they sure as hell want to mother savage criminiggers left, right and centre. It is the most sickening thing to me. They are the ultimate traitors of their own white men the white race in general.

Time for real men to take up their traditional positions in society once more, and teach our women that the most sacred job any woman can ever have, is motherhood and helping to teach their young boys to be solid masculine men, and their daughters to be good housewives and attentive mothers.

Last edited:
I’m not anti women, I love my wife and daughter dearly, and there are still many good women out there. I’m talking about mainly staunch leftist, feminist types. I’m sick to the back teeth of their shenanigans when in positions of power, they seem to just fuck everything up and make things worse, especially when criminal niggers are concerned. Plus, they should not be teaching our children in public schools and colleges, most are deranged Marxist filth, who hate on young and teenage boys for no other reason than they’re straight, normal males. They are definitely up for trying to feminise white males, soften them up with their dumb feminist bs. They have an axe to grind and they froth at the mouth to grind it. These types don’t want to mother their own children, but they sure as hell want to mother savage criminiggers left, right and centre. It is the most sickening thing to me. They are the ultimate traitors of their own white men the white race in general.

Time for real men to take up their traditional positions in society once more, and teach our women that the most sacred job any woman can ever have, is motherhood and helping to teach their young boys to be solid masculine men, and their daughters to be good housewives and attentive mothers.

I’m talking about mainly staunch leftist, feminist types.

Well said::thumbsup:

3_1.png

The NHS is experiencing some of the most severe pressures in its 75-year history.

120,695 people died in England while waiting for treatment.12 Sept 2023.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
If you really believe they died waiting for treatment, I have a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in buying...

Mortality increased just when they started rolling out the mRNA shots ("vaccines"). The 800-pound gorilla they won't talk about.

:vaccine1:

Covid is the biggest medical scandal of all time and nobody talks about it.

If you really believe they died waiting for treatment, I have a bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in buying...

Mortality increased just when they started rolling out the mRNA shots ("vaccines"). The 800-pound gorilla they won't talk about.

It's all part of the mass migration replacement and mutation master plan.

Demonstrators-in-London-m-009.jpg

Brainwashed sheeple ignore the reason why they are struggling.

SEI139934886.jpg

teachers.jpg

KI2EH7PLSEN03IB9FRTI.jpg

Mr. Otis Chimp

That's always my point. White women possess an over the top altruistic nature that these evil niggers can sense and play on it to their advantage.

Yes! on top of that many survived because they got no treatment, in 2020 during lock-downs. There were less accidents too (and perhaps crimes), but many didn't get their operations etc. some perhaps no drugs and somehow mortality was at an all-time low (when officially everybody acted as there was the greatest flu or plague epidemic of all times with everybody being "overwhelmed by the numbers" ! ).

And these are only the good news, because then many had to make the dead for the statistics and make a ton of money with it: fake PCR tests, death reports, renting deadly ventilators especially with the adapted drug cocktail, organ trafficking etc.

The hospitals where at first underwhelmed, they kicked out staff so that they could have shortages later, made them to look like fools making them dance; played stupid games with the population under lock-down, like everybody go to the window open it up and applaud "for our overwhelmed hospital staffs that is fighting at the front" :facepalm: It all started as a celibrity virus, too; when the first known 150 cases in the world felt like +50% of them were all celebrities, actors and officials.

Vilenog

I’m talking about mainly staunch leftist, feminist types.

3_1.png

The NHS is experiencing some of the most severe pressures in its 75-year history.

The idiots queued up for their own demise, and ranted and raved against those sane individuals who warned them not to get the vaxx. I just can’t sympathise with those that have zero abilities to question the elite‘s genocidal narrative, and even queue up to help them in their efforts.

Pure blood forever!

Vilenog

That's always my point. White women possess an over the top altruistic nature that these evil niggers can sense and play on it to their advantage.
They’re a menace to our race and cost our societies fortunes because of their altruistic natures. But saying that, most white men have cucked themselves into this position just to fit in with current trends, it’s as embarrassing as it is pathetic, even the turd worlders are laughing at us, because we have let our women run amok, and I can’t say I blame them. No, it’s time to take it all back.

hisdivineshadow1972

I see what you mean and yes I agree. The American family has fallen apart since someone convinced women they should try to be men. Hey, the old ways worked and worked well for a reason.