Horror-themed video game with nigger as protagonist

G

Great White Lord

Just thought to share something here. I saw a video game called The Glass Staircase that is horror-themed. The story is 3 human girls and 1 nigger sow lives in a mansion. They have to eat a pill and follow directives by the owner of the mansion. The 3 human girls meet an unfortunate end while the nigger sow confront the evil in the mansion. The most unrealistic part is how the nigger sow shows extreme cunning by not eating the pill since apparently their poisonous or something. (The game really doesn't tell why they need to take the pill.) Also she was able to hide a shotgun in her room and uses it to confront the evil monster. Before that she has to kill one of the human girl who became feral.(Shouldn't that be the other way around?) So yeah you play as the nigger sow who is the most cunning and smarter than the 3 human girls.(How unrealistic) Oh and she is able to walk away since her dad picked her up.(Yeah she has a father unreal!)

I watched it and kinda wished I haven't since like I said the nigger sow survive this.

Larry O 56$

Moon Crickets Bug Me !👽
Just thought to share something here. I saw a video game called The Glass Staircase that is horror-themed. The story is 3 human girls and 1 nigger sow lives in a mansion. They have to eat a pill and follow directives by the owner of the mansion. The 3 human girls meet an unfortunate end while the nigger sow confront the evil in the mansion. The most unrealistic part is how the nigger sow shows extreme cunning by not eating the pill since apparently their poisonous or something. (The game really doesn't tell why they need to take the pill.) Also she was able to hide a shotgun in her room and uses it to confront the evil monster. Before that she has to kill one of the human girl who became feral.(Shouldn't that be the other way around?) So yeah you play as the nigger sow who is the most cunning and smarter than the 3 human girls.(How unrealistic) Oh and she is able to walk away since her dad picked her up.(Yeah she has a father unreal!)

I watched it and kinda wished I haven't since like I said the nigger sow survive this.

Looks interesting from the PlayStation 2 era was the negro wearing a leopard spot bikini? 😃

sxng9

Trustee
I wonder if you hooked this game up to an AI to play, will the AI ever make it to allowing the nigger to even enter the home in the first place? Keep in mind that the nigger is trespassing and the rightful home owners (which are the monsters) are simply trying to keep the nigger out.

Also note that the game developers had to make the dress white, otherwise, you'd see nothing but eyes and teeth.

G

Great White Lord

I wonder if you hooked this game up to an AI to play, will the AI ever make it to allowing the nigger to even enter the home in the first place? Keep in mind that the nigger is trespassing and the rightful home owners (which are the monsters) are simply trying to keep the nigger out.

Also note that the game developers had to make the dress white, otherwise, you'd see nothing but eyes and teeth.
Interesting question concerning the AI. The nigger is a servant in the mansion but yes it does venture in areas that it was not supposed to go in the first place. The story of the game is flawed and here's why: "Much like any other servant girl in the game, she wears a white dress and had to do her assigned chore across an empty manor. Unlike other girls who couldn't wait for their turn, Margaret seemed suspicious of the assigned chores that she was soon going". The nigger got suspicious. What is wrong with the picture? If it was one or all of the white girls that got suspicious that would made sense. You can see that in that game the white girls were portrayed as dumb and the nigger as smart and cunning. Should be the other way around.