Hi I'm here and not for the first time

Y

YtheRabbit

I've rejoined having being a bit of an arsehole the last time, a few of you will know I'm Greasemonkey's idiot husband who made a pigs ear of it last time.

I'm interested in anything automotive or scientific, I trained as a panel beater then worked at a local television company before joining the British army for 25 years then I set up my own property development company then managed to get out just before the financial crash in 2008 funnily enough after listening to a Liberal Democrat MP, I owe thanks to Vince Cable for actually talking sense, usually when Liberals are on TV I throw things at it, Greasemonkey bought me a supply of foam bricks. I love classic cars and have restored 15 since I met GM, there's not a lot she doesn't know and she does all our paint jobs, I'm into Akido, Scuba diving and I'm a qualified pilot, I'm multi lingual and have a degree in Astrophysics which puts paid to the myth that racists are poorly educated, I left school without qualifications but that doesn't have to hold you back.

As some of you already know the wonderful lady in my life has just hatched out twin girls, I thought I was happy before but these two are the icing on the cake with a cherry on top. I recently found out I'm adopted and lived most of my life thinking I am a grumpy Yorkshire man now I've found out I'm genetically a grumpy Icelander, I always felt something wasn't quite right but could never put my finger on it, now I've found out I have Icelandic cousins so now I'm attempting to learn Icelandic which isn't easy.

Right onto the main reason we are here Fucking Niggers, the most useless feces on the planet, I've met sheep with more brains and personality, sheep actually produce something useful but niggers only produce problems for humans, without niggers the hospitals wouldn't have the waiting lists and the prisons would only be 75% full. GM and I are sick of the number of niggers on TV and now fucking Dr Who has gone black, quite apt he flys around in a police box it should be a cell but much more than niggers it's the nigger lovers we can't stand. When I first took GM out for a meal a stupid disgusting nigger was pissing in a shop doorway and of course "Black Bastard" slipped from my lips only to be met by laughter from GM, she said "I take it you don't like them" within minutes we were saying "NIGGER" quite freely. Anyway I won't prattle on anymore.

Y

TheRussianEmpire

I've rejoined having being a bit of an arsehole the last time, a few of you will know I'm Greasemonkey's idiot husband who made a pigs ear of it last time.

I'm interested in anything automotive or scientific, I trained as a panel beater then worked at a local television company before joining the British army for 25 years then I set up my own property development company then managed to get out just before the financial crash in 2008 funnily enough after listening to a Liberal Democrat MP, I owe thanks to Vince Cable for actually talking sense, usually when Liberals are on TV I throw things at it, Greasemonkey bought me a supply of foam bricks. I love classic cars and have restored 15 since I met GM, there's not a lot she doesn't know and she does all our paint jobs, I'm into Akido, Scuba diving and I'm a qualified pilot, I'm multi lingual and have a degree in Astrophysics which puts paid to the myth that racists are poorly educated, I left school without qualifications but that doesn't have to hold you back.

As some of you already know the wonderful lady in my life has just hatched out twin girls, I thought I was happy before but these two are the icing on the cake with a cherry on top. I recently found out I'm adopted and lived most of my life thinking I am a grumpy Yorkshire man now I've found out I'm genetically a grumpy Icelander, I always felt something wasn't quite right but could never put my finger on it, now I've found out I have Icelandic cousins so now I'm attempting to learn Icelandic which isn't easy.

Right onto the main reason we are here Fucking Niggers, the most useless feces on the planet, I've met sheep with more brains and personality, sheep actually produce something useful but niggers only produce problems for humans, without niggers the hospitals wouldn't have the waiting lists and the prisons would only be 75% full. GM and I are sick of the number of niggers on TV and now fucking Dr Who has gone black, quite apt he flys around in a police box it should be a cell but much more than niggers it's the nigger lovers we can't stand. When I first took GM out for a meal a stupid disgusting nigger was pissing in a shop doorway and of course "Black Bastard" slipped from my lips only to be met by laughter from GM, she said "I take it you don't like them" within minutes we were saying "NIGGER" quite freely. Anyway I won't prattle on anymore.

Y
Welcome, or Welcome back. After looking your post, it seems like you have another set of variables in this very fun life :-). Ahh, yes, this site. It's great, but, I need to be careful to not mention the people that promote these subhumans to do what they do. Well, I shall not say any more.

Cheers mate.

Y

YtheRabbit

Welcome, back. Good to see you again, and I believe I haven't congratulated you on the twins, so well done!

Yeah, you forgot the main thing niggers produce, MORE NIGGERS.

Hope you are surving.
Thank you GM said it was you making it possible sorry about last time. Yes I'm trying to avoid the piss fountain one of them has already got me. No I haven't forgotten they out breed rats. Surviving and thriving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

YtheRabbit

Welcome, or Welcome back. After looking your post, it seems like you have another set of variables in this very fun life :-). Ahh, yes, this site. It's great, but, I need to be careful to not mention the people that promote these subhumans to do what they do. Well, I shall not say any more.

Cheers mate.
No and I won't go there I have some friends in that group so not all bad, yes there's a lot going on I'm always doing something.

Y

YtheRabbit

:welcome: GM mentioned that you restored an MGB GT. Would love to see some of you other restorations.
Yes it's a 3.9 V8, it's a great car but apparently it's it's subject to a custody battle in a divorce, I wouldn't mind having it back. We currently have a Healey 3000 phase 3 and a Volvo 850R Wagon it's an ex cop car but fully restored and we have my beloved 1969 Mini Cooper S. I'll sort some pics out, I intend to post some stuff in the Automotive section in due course. I've just finished a Volvo P1800S for our police chief friend so I've started calling him Simon Templer. We've just acquired a classic Ford Falcon and we are going to install a Coyote engine and Tremac gearbox, we need a bit more room now, GM will send you my email address I know a few of you keep in touch. Thanks for the welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePakMan-G

Yes it's a 3.9 V8, it's a great car but apparently it's it's subject to a custody battle in a divorce, I wouldn't mind having it back. We currently have a Healey 3000 phase 3 and a Volvo 850R Wagon it's an ex cop car but fully restored and we have my beloved 1969 Mini Cooper S. I'll sort some pics out, I intend to post some stuff in the Automotive section in due course. I've just finished a Volvo P1800S for our police chief friend so I've started calling him Simon Templer. We've just acquired a classic Ford Falcon and we are going to install a Coyote engine and Tremac gearbox, we need a bit more room now, GM will send you my email address I know a few of you keep in touch. Thanks for the welcome.
Oh wow, you sure know your stuff about car models.
Nice to meet you friend!

HellinDetroit

Y
Welcome Y!! Congratulations to both you and your wife on the birth of your twin girls!!!
You sound like a interesting guy.
My interests are rock music, guns, astronomy and justice for humans wronged by the niggerbeast. Again welcome back!!

Last edited:

ThePakMan-G

Y
Good to see even Rabbits hate niggers 😆

Y

YtheRabbit

Welcome Y!! Congratulations to both you and your wife on the birth of your twin girls!!!
You sound like a interesting guy.
My interests are rock music, guns, astronomy and justice for humans wronged by the niggerbeast. Again welcome back!!
Before I left the army I was in charge of the Rotunda museum at Woolwich arsenal and that was a dream job for a gun nut, practically every rifle and handgun ever produced, I love astronomy, and always have, having been posted to various places I had dark skies with zero light pollution. Thank you the girls were a surprise after 13 years of marriage.

sxng9

Trustee
If there's one thing I hate the most in the world, that's niggers and hating niggers is something everyone on the forum shares.