Hey y’all

Nigger Sow

Howdy Chimpers,

Long time lurker but first time poster. Had some great laughs over the past few weeks and thought that we might as well make it official!

What pushed me over the edge recently was taking a nigger flying bus over to FL and it felt like some planet of the apes type of stuff. Nigfants hanging form their monkey parent’s backs and niglets running around the cabin… only thing missing were the flight attendants having tranquilizer darts (or some KFC) on the ready just in case things went sideways….i guess it was fitting the airplane was painted yellow like a banana…thanks Spirit!

It’s a good day to be at Chimpout.

Paw Patrol

Welcome Nigger Sow, in my opinion the flight attendants should also have nets to capture the niggers after they have been tranquilized. It’s better not to take any risks when it comes to niggers.
Sounds like you will fit in here. I hope you keep enjoying this site

:welcome:

i guess it was fitting the airplane was painted yellow like a banana

this reads like fate or magic. Can it be coincidence? and that you joined just now. Were it signs in the heavens - you being part of it as some sort of Hermes in the banana or carrying the messages. IDK what it means but it is sure a powerful symbol. You must be the messenger of truth on the planet of the apes, or one of them. Welcome aboard!

:dancebanana:

G

Greasemonkey

Welcome Nigger Sow, in my opinion the flight attendants should also have nets to capture the niggers after they have been tranquilized. It’s better not to take any risks when it comes to niggers.
Sounds like you will fit in here. I hope you keep enjoying this site
Dog-Catch-Pole-USA-300x300.png

G

Greasemonkey

Welcome more the merrier the message is getting out there despite MSN and Google trying their best to stop us.

Nigger Sow

Welcome!

Some nog (surprise surpise) suggested this as a hack to keep her noisy niglets quiet during a flight.

View attachment 36934

How the fuck about this? niggers ride in the cargo hold. There's a hack to make it better for all humans.
Holy shit….i can’t put into words how pissed off I would be if I saw something like this in person. Although I’m not surprised, until flying has become the equivalent of the back of the bus for them they won’t stop.

Cargo hold is a good idea, while in cages to make sure your stuff won’t get looted.