Hey everyone, I'm from London, England

FentaFloyd

I am absolutely tired of fucking niggers, their ape behavior is fucking annoying, they're always on the news for the wrong reasons and they're the reason knife crime in London is so fucking high, ever since I was in secondary school (11-16) they were always so annoying and loud, but I think the worst of it all is that everyone in my classes (I'm 18 and the uk equivalent of a high school senior) are mostly british south-asians that seem to love those negroids, they always follow liberal stances on black culture, in 2020 when the George Floyd protests happened they were the type of fucking idiots to post a black square on their instagram stories, they're all BLM supporters and what's more is they seem to be influenced by the worst of black culture that exists in London (a.ka roadman culture) and I can't go into any of my fucking classes without hearing drill/grime playing loudly in some idiot's earphones

Despite people coming from mostly a middle class area where I live (everyone is actually pretty well off, live in big houses, and have rich parents who get them all the shit they want), they still seem to look up to this inferior way of life that will do nothing for them. I don't know why they look up to a dead end culture of nothing but fried chicken, knife crime and hanging out in piss covered alleyways despite already being so well off, but the influence is clearly strong. Ever since I was 11 my school seems to have always been cursed this way, so fuck these niggers and their enablers, they're doing nothing but going down the wrong path in life

I'm british-indian myself and have never followed this culture, I hate rap music and was always pretty shy when I was younger so didn't really fit in, as a result I was bullied in my first 2 years of secondary school (I was only 11-12 during them) and it's taught me that these negroid beasts and their influences on other races are nothing but negative and that my school are nothing but nigger enablers and also unfortunately nigger imitators

AAPI Free Speech

I am absolutely tired of fucking niggers, their ape behavior is fucking annoying, they're always on the news for the wrong reasons and they're the reason knife crime in London is so fucking high, ever since I was in secondary school (11-16) they were always so annoying and loud, but I think the worst of it all is that everyone in my classes (I'm 18 and the uk equivalent of a high school senior) are mostly british south-asians that seem to love those negroids, they always follow liberal stances on black culture, in 2020 when the George Floyd protests happened they were the type of fucking idiots to post a black square on their instagram stories, they're all BLM supporters and what's more is they seem to be influenced by the worst of black culture that exists in London (a.ka roadman culture) and I can't go into any of my fucking classes without hearing drill/grime playing loudly in some idiot's earphones

Despite people coming from mostly a middle class area where I live (everyone is actually pretty well off, live in big houses, and have rich parents who get them all the shit they want), they still seem to look up to this inferior way of life that will do nothing for them. I don't know why they look up to a dead end culture of nothing but fried chicken, knife crime and hanging out in piss covered alleyways despite already being so well off, but the influence is clearly strong. Ever since I was 11 my school seems to have always been cursed this way, so fuck these niggers and their enablers, they're doing nothing but going down the wrong path in life

I'm british-indian myself and have never followed this culture, I hate rap music and was always pretty shy when I was younger so didn't really fit in, as a result I was bullied in my first 2 years of secondary school (I was only 11-12 during them) and it's taught me that these negroid beasts and their influences on other races are nothing but negative and that my school are nothing but nigger enablers and also unfortunately nigger imitators
I'm East Asian who grew up in the Planet of the Apes but I never followed the culture either. Ebonics make me cringe. Sound like a city slack jawed yokel.

Anyways welcome.

Gibme Mineses

Welcome. Love your country, though I have never been there. I love the duty, the tradition and respect. Sorry you have to deal with NIGGERS there. They ruin everything. Sorry, I gotta ask, WTF is wrong with Prince Harry? I mean damn......

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome to chimpout.com.!
Always good to have another Brit onboard.
Especially of indian ancestry.
You must have a fascinating and unique insight into the London teen apers that I for one am very eager to hear about.

Their weird slang for example.
Once I trolled a primitive nigger chatroom, mostly young bucks from London and birmingham pretending to be a racist teenage girl.
I lost count of how many threatened to rape me in my wish washer.
To this day I've never discovered what a 'wish washer' is or where one would be located.
I just assumed these dumb coons were going to run a train on some household appliance I owned.

Hello there,

I live on the outskirts of Londonistan.
We were warned a long time ago about nigger monkey animals!

Welcome Aboard!

1644649683025.png

Welcome!

some of my most insightful times about niggers were my few visits in UK during the mid 90's. I was shocked to hear that niggers were "xenophobic". In disbelief. Niggers being neo-nazis? I didn't really get it right back then. Obviously they hated us, and we thought it would be because we are foreigners. Some little brats made clear to us they didn't like us (go back to X, you effin Xs!) no matter what our or their ethnic origin was so it wasn't directly visible for us that niggers are a special problem. Everytime we were some sort of multi-culti group visiting a "similar" multi-culti country. We always heard that tourists and students would get robbed, beaten up by yobs etc. and honestly, it remembered me a bit the own problems we had with multi-culti gangs. Anyway, UK was much more stabby. Niggers would be listening to their drum&bass at megaphone loudness, over some modified headphones I suppose, in the back of the bus. They would smoke there of course. I believe there were already buses with video surveillance back then, which came ahead a decade or two compared to us on the continent. On my last visit two members of our group were attacked multiple times on their way home after they missed the last bus; they survived by a miracle and had only minor physical injuries - nigger beasts surrounded them and some had baseball bats but couldn't reach them because there were too many other nigs in the way busy kicking the poor guys laying on the ground. You could see they had blue spots and scratches, were looking very unhappy the next day, but nothing broken or life threatening. This was the first time it was impossible for me or for anyone else to overlook the deep racial hatred niggers have for others, how cruel and evil intended they are. Still, it would take me around a decade or so to come to the ultimate conclusion that ALL niggers suck, and only magic niggers are magic and still should be handled with extreme caution. I only needed a few first hand experiences, with no violence at all. Niggers are a deadly burden on any society, there is no "humane" solution to niggers because they are first not human themselves and they are hostile towards humanity in general and will never change for the better; niggers will only destroy and multiply and destroy more. There is no peace and no reason in and around them; there is no hope. They need to be happy in Africa eating bananas and swinging from trees or everybody in the world will have to live in misery - because niggers are invading the entire world thanks to their helpers (nigger breeders).

Welcome!

some of my most insightful times about niggers were my few visits in UK during the mid 90's. I was shocked to hear that niggers were "xenophobic". In disbelief. Niggers being neo-nazis? I didn't really get it right back then. Obviously they hated us, and we thought it would be because we are foreigners. Some little brats made clear to us they didn't like us (go back to X, you effin Xs!) no matter what our or their ethnic origin was so it wasn't directly visible for us that niggers are a special problem. Everytime we were some sort of multi-culti group visiting a "similar" multi-culti country. We always heard that tourists and students would get robbed, beaten up by yobs etc. and honestly, it remembered me a bit the own problems we had with multi-culti gangs. Anyway, UK was much more stabby. Niggers would be listening to their drum&bass at megaphone loudness, over some modified headphones I suppose, in the back of the bus. They would smoke there of course. I believe there were already buses with video surveillance back then, which came ahead a decade or two compared to us on the continent. On my last visit two members of our group were attacked multiple times on their way home after they missed the last bus; they survived by a miracle and had only minor physical injuries - nigger beasts surrounded them and some had baseball bats but couldn't reach them because there were too many other nigs in the way busy kicking the poor guys laying on the ground. You could see they had blue spots and scratches, were looking very unhappy the next day, but nothing broken or life threatening. This was the first time it was impossible for me or for anyone else to overlook the deep racial hatred niggers have for others, how cruel and evil intended they are. Still, it would take me around a decade or so to come to the ultimate conclusion that ALL niggers suck, and only magic niggers are magic and still should be handled with extreme caution. I only needed a few first hand experiences, with no violence at all. Niggers are a deadly burden on any society, there is no "humane" solution to niggers because they are first not human themselves and they are hostile towards humanity in general and will never change for the better; niggers will only destroy and multiply and destroy more. There is no peace and no reason in and around them; there is no hope. They need to be happy in Africa eating bananas and swinging from trees or everybody in the world will have to live in misery - because niggers are invading the entire world thanks to their helpers (nigger breeders).
There is no peace and no reason in and around them; there is no hope. They need to be happy in Africa eating bananas and swinging from trees or everybody in the world will have to live in misery - because niggers are invading the entire world thanks to their helpers (nigger breeders).

Agreed::thumbsup:🤣🤣🤣

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
they still seem to look up to this inferior way of life that will do nothing for them. I don't know why

Because children are inundated with the brainwashing propaganda that nigger culture is desirable. Before a human child reaches maturity, the nigger way of thinking makes sense. Most whiggers grow out of the deception, but some of the dumber ones (especially when hard drugs are involved) continue to gravitate toward this ridiculous culture of self defeat.

Welcome to chimpout. :thumbsup:

FentaFloyd

Because children are inundated with the brainwashing propaganda that nigger culture is desirable. Before a human child reaches maturity, the nigger way of thinking makes sense. Most whiggers grow out of the deception, but some of the dumber ones (especially when hard drugs are involved) continue to gravitate toward this ridiculous culture of self defeat.

Welcome to chimpout. :thumbsup:
Honestly I first had my doubts about the whole culture forming around me when I was 11 but it was 15 when I started being certain that I wanted nothing to do with niggers and nigger enablers

However now everyone in my classes are 17-18, almost full maturity so everyone (aside from the actual niggers) should be acting less like a nigger mimicking child but it unforunately still doesn't seem to be the case

I'm not sure when you can say the actual age of adulthood is for everyone but they don't seem to be anywhere close to it

FentaFloyd

Welcome to chimpout.com.!
Always good to have another Brit onboard.
Especially of indian ancestry.
You must have a fascinating and unique insight into the London teen apers that I for one am very eager to hear about.

Their weird slang for example.
Once I trolled a primitive nigger chatroom, mostly young bucks from London and birmingham pretending to be a racist teenage girl.
To this day I've never discovered what a 'wish washer' is or where one would be located.
I just assumed these dumb coons were going to run a train on some household appliance I owned.
What a bunch of bizarre niggers, I haven't heard anyone ever say "wish washer" before so it must have just been some stupid slang they made up on the spot for vagina

Anyway, thanks thanks to everyone for welcoming me

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member

They're going to run a locomotive over a dish washer?
I heard a reference to women parts. Are they going to run a locomotive over women parts?
That will hurt. But hey whatever you're into.

I don't translate nigger babble that well.

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
Honestly I first had my doubts about the whole culture forming around me when I was 11 but it was 15 when I started being certain that I wanted nothing to do with niggers and nigger enablers

However now everyone in my classes are 17-18, almost full maturity so everyone (aside from the actual niggers) should be acting less like a nigger mimicking child but it unforunately still doesn't seem to be the case

I'm not sure when you can say the actual age of adulthood is for everyone but they don't seem to be anywhere close to it
They're now saying that adolescence continues until about age 27. If that's true, then it would explain why you don't generally see whiggers in their 30s.

Those se asian ladyboys suck blak dik and are mentally deranged . Stay clear of both👌

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
They're now saying that adolescence continues until about age 27. If that's true, then it would explain why you don't generally see whiggers in their 30s.
Thats just for refugees so 27 year old men with beards can be considered children and placed in schools, with foster parents and can't be deported.
In Sweden its 40.
Greetings fellow kids.

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
Those se asian ladyboys suck blak dik and are mentally deranged . Stay clear of both👌
In Britain Asian doesn't mean what it does in America.
Its a term that encompases everybody that isn't black or white.
Indians are Asians, pakistanis are Asian, iraqis and afghans are Asian, north Africans are Asian.
So...if someone from vietnam or thailand committed a crime against an American tourist and they described the perpetuater as an Asian, police would be looking for someone with a brown skin and a beard. I've never heard anyone accuratly being described as arab.
Its racist to say someone's nationality, so if a Pakistani robs you and you say to the police a Pakistani robbed you the officer will be more interested in why you said Pakistani instead of the politucally correct term of 'asian'