Herro

PizzaCat

Hello I am PizzaCat, thank you for having me fellow chimp detesters!
Things I like are pizza and cats and jokes and memes, things I hate are of course niggers, surprise, mainly can't stand Pavementus Americanus. Yes, they are ruining the entire world, I think they should all be confined to some island like Hawaii and never let off, we could go visit them in a zoo type or Jurassic park type exhibit where we can laugh but of course they will be behind electric fences and not allowed anywhere near us... they of course will not be allowed any of the white man's inventions to use... it is a whole plan I have...
Anyhow thank you for having me! Cheers!

Welcome!
I liked pizza too much and got sensible and started disliking it, especially because the quality dropped... it was at that moment that I started discovering that I like cats very much, except I never had one. Strange. I also had to stop drinking beer 🙁 Next year is the year of the tiger. 🐯 I hope that will bring good luck to cats and cat loving humans. Cats and niggers don't like each other; niggers are cruel to cats, and they steal their food! I also see Jurassic Park fences around human settlements in the not too distant future, just in case humans want to survive nigger storms. The problem is with the black outs and brown outs, you know. You will probably need to have own power production on-site where the zombie apocalypse survivors gather to survive.

I am very glad you joined us!

:kfc:

Hello I am PizzaCat, thank you for having me fellow chimp detesters!
Things I like are pizza and cats and jokes and memes, things I hate are of course niggers, surprise, mainly can't stand Pavementus Americanus. Yes, they are ruining the entire world, I think they should all be confined to some island like Hawaii and never let off, we could go visit them in a zoo type or Jurassic park type exhibit where we can laugh but of course they will be behind electric fences and not allowed anywhere near us... they of course will not be allowed any of the white man's inventions to use... it is a whole plan I have...
Anyhow thank you for having me! Cheers!

Between March 1957, when Ghana declared independence from Great Britain, and July 1962, when Algeria wrested independence from France after a bloody war, 24 African nations freed themselves from their former colonial masters. In most former English and French colonies, independence came relatively peacefully.

Welcome! :africoon:

1640292467917.png:wow:

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
Niggers instinctively fear cats largely due to the fact that the big cats of the savannah would kill them. Probably just for fun really. You can tell when a big cat has eaten a nigger because it licks its arsehole to get rid of the taste of nigger.
Also there is a belief amongst moolies that cats can steal their soul.
Which of course is utterly ridiculous because niggers dont have souls.

Welcome to chimpout.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Well, hi there... :hai:
we could go visit them in a zoo type or Jurassic park type exhibit where we can laugh but of course they will be behind electric fences
Not sure fences would work. Niggers don't learn from experience. They'd run at the fence like lemmings and try to steal the coppah until none are left. Not that that would be a problem... :biggrin:
:copper: