Hello!

Welcome!
niggers are a demonic demolition team, nigging for the benefit of sinister enablers. You are waking up out of a hypnotic, possibly even drug induced dream state. You may feel alone where you live because around you the MSM educated zombies can't follow your clear observations and reasoning, but you are not alone in this world and our numbers are growing. Many humans dislike the nigger but try to forget it; they don't want to hate, neither do I, and want to have it comfortable. Nevertheless once the nigger's on the loose they will complain about niggers doing nigger things and admit that they know niggers are different, when they don't have to fear negative consequences for saying things.

Welcome!
niggers are a demonic demolition team, nigging for the benefit of sinister enablers. You are waking up out of a hypnotic, possibly even drug induced dream state. You may feel alone where you live because around you the MSM educated zombies can't follow your clear observations and reasoning, but you are not alone in this world and our numbers are growing. Many humans dislike the nigger but try to forget it; they don't want to hate, neither do I, and want to have it comfortable. Nevertheless once the nigger's on the loose they will complain about niggers doing nigger things and admit that they know niggers are different, when they don't have to fear negative consequences for saying things.
Well said: :thumbsup:

when they don't have to fear negative consequences for saying things.

Most western people hate the African pavement apes, they are just afraid of being labeled racist and losing everything.
I love the way Arabs, so many Indians, and Orientals detest the Chimps.

Welcome, you repeatedly typing nigger reminds me of when my husband and I went to the Yorkshire Air Museum and we went into the Barnes Wallis room, he grabbed my arm and said "Come and look at this" all around the wall were references to Guy Gibson's black labrador NIGGER, he took great delight in walking round the room saying NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER, it sounded like a machine gun being fired.
Newcross is a heavily contaminated Nigger area in South East London and the retarded pavement apes don't know Sir Barnes Wallis lived there between 1892 and lived there till 1909.

Back in the 1970s when I was in junior school my teacher told us her husband was in the RAF and he was Spitfire pilot.

A dumb monkey thought a Spitfire was a Dragon. :wow:

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
@ReallyNotCrazy I'm looking at your signature, and I can believe it. That fact that there are nigger "influencers" on instagram tells me everything. Just how intellectually devoid and mindless does someone have to be to be influenced by a nigger? They say a picture is worth a tousands words, but most of the content on that dump speaks a lot but actually say very little.

@ReallyNotCrazy I'm looking at your signature, and I can believe it. That fact that there are nigger "influencers" on instagram tells me everything. Just how intellectually devoid and mindless does someone have to be to be influenced by a nigger? They say a picture is worth a tousands words, but most of the content on that dump speaks a lot but actually say very little.
The worst part about the experience is that I attempted to censor the word cause I knew how shit that place was (using N!gg3r) and I was actually quoting somebody else, "correct context" if you will. It just goes to show how little freedom we have on those websites. Least I can say nigger here.