Hello :)

Niggreta

Hi everyone, happy to be here. I discovered this site a few months ago when a sheboon followed me and my family down the streets of austin, tx, while also causing a huge scene and screaming. I found this site when looking at sheboon memes and I browsed through the posts and revisited the site occasionally. I live in a state wrought with race traitors but it is a very White state. Race traitors annoy me more than crazy negroes. The BLM riots woke me up to the chaos black people have caused and continue to cause in this country, previously I believed the whole “we are all the same” rhetoric, as I was quite young and it took a bit of maturing to come to grips with the reality that nobody is told nowadays. Excited to see some more funny chimpouts! :) 🐒

Attachments

• 32604907-53E3-42CC-9DF7-233C88DF9AF7.jpeg
    32604907-53E3-42CC-9DF7-233C88DF9AF7.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 4

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Hi everyone, happy to be here. I discovered this site a few months ago when a sheboon followed me and my family down the streets of austin, tx, while also causing a huge scene and screaming. I found this site when looking at sheboon memes and I browsed through the posts and revisited the site occasionally. I live in a state wrought with race traitors but it is a very White state. Race traitors annoy me more than crazy negroes. The BLM riots woke me up to the chaos black people have caused and continue to cause in this country, previously I believed the whole “we are all the same” rhetoric, as I was quite young and it took a bit of maturing to come to grips with the reality that nobody is told nowadays. Excited to see some more funny chimpouts! :) 🐒

Welcome! Don't feel too bad for believing "the we are all the same" line, fact is once you saw the truth, you understood the truth (and didn't try to deny it/cover it up), that can't be said for everyone. Sounds like you have learned a lot from us already, that's the other function of this site (besides giving people a means to vent and discuss their disdain for niggers.) If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome! Enjoy the banter and hidden news reports.

1639340788032.jpeg

Jivin' Jigaboo

Nigretta, welcome to Chimpout. Niggers are Not human or "Just Like Us" as the liberal bullshit that the MSM and the education system
tries to dictate and indoctrinate into us states. Have fun here bashing the Niggers. Your most recent experience with that psychotic Nigger
is reason alone to hate Niggers even more and join this site. Oh by the way what Nigger isn't psychotic? Niggers are all born mentally
psychotic one way or another.

Greetings, Niggreta. Often, it takes but one chimpout situation to make people see that niggers really are not like you and me. The msm lies to us all the time and attempts to portray niggers as humans. I'm glad you found your way to this great forum and that you are safe. Just avoid the groid, always. Stay safe.

:bones:
Thankfully over 90% of the time the mentally retarded psychotic African pavement apes spend most of their time making some of their kind good.

CHICAGO — With a month left in the year, the Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office has already recorded more than 1,000 homicides, the most in almost 30 years.

The office passed the grim milestone over the holiday weekend, bringing it to 1,009 homicides as of Tuesday. The majority of the homicide victims were killed by people using guns, and more than 90 percent of the victims are Black or Latino.

The last time Cook County saw more than 1,000 homicides was in 1994, when it recorded 1,141.

Homicides have skyrocketed in Cook County over the past two years. In 2020, there were 986 homicides, a 40 percent jump over 2019. This year’s toll so far is nearly a 50 percent jump from 2019.

Well…err , uhh , ahem, umm, oook welcome.

Attachments

• 319A0D8E-F9DD-4F05-B508-3AC0458042AF.jpeg
    319A0D8E-F9DD-4F05-B508-3AC0458042AF.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0