Hello :)

FedUpWithThem

Hi everyone, I'm so excited I got approved for a membership on here. I've hated nigs since I met them, second grade. It really got bad when my single mom moved to the inner city when I was in the fourth grade. The abuse wasn't as severe then.

It got bad around 7th/8th grade. Verbal, physical, and sexual assault on a semiweekly basis. I thought I escaped in high school, but wanted to be a nurse. Ended up as a nurse's assistant in a geri psych place across the street from the projects. Guess where most of their employees lived.

Most recently, I worked in a "diverse" area for 6 months. Anyone who thinks we're equal should work with these monsters for a few months. I couldn't take it. I'm now in a 95% white city, have zero black coworkers, and two black patrons in my industry. I've finally found my voice and refuse to be silenced now! Please, ask me any questions that you please.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
:welcome:
I couldn't take it. I'm now in a 95% white city, have zero black coworkers, and two black patrons in my industry.
Good for you. Everyone tries to get away from them. None of the shitlibs who promote them lives close to niggers, or, as we use to say on Chimpout: Nigger tolerance is inversely proportional to nigger exposure.

:avoid groid:

LHP

Hi everyone, I'm so excited I got approved for a membership on here. I've hated nigs since I met them, second grade. It really got bad when my single mom moved to the inner city when I was in the fourth grade. The abuse wasn't as severe then.

It got bad around 7th/8th grade. Verbal, physical, and sexual assault on a semiweekly basis. I thought I escaped in high school, but wanted to be a nurse. Ended up as a nurse's assistant in a geri psych place across the street from the projects. Guess where most of their employees lived.

Most recently, I worked in a "diverse" area for 6 months. Anyone who thinks we're equal should work with these monsters for a few months. I couldn't take it. I'm now in a 95% white city, have zero black coworkers, and two black patrons in my industry. I've finally found my voice and refuse to be silenced now! Please, ask me any questions that you please.
sorry about ur childhood
my mom was a drunk and i experienced some bad stuff too but my mom shes always hated niggers so i didnt have to experience that
welcome and hello

zigman

b272eab42ec5ec62.jpg