Hello to everyone except niggers

Woodchipper86

Found this place by doing the "American culture is centered around" duckduckgo search to see the results. Seasoned nigger hater. The Obama policies that loaded the nigger cannon and fired volleys into small white towns a decade ago is ruining every city/town in my state. They have no place in a civilized society. They made public schools even worse. They can't succeed regardless of how much help you give them. They are fucking monkeys and I hate them. Everyone points to a talented tenth groid they know and uses them, the outlier, as a reason not to hate blacks because they've been so thoroughly brainwashed that they can't fathom taking the side of their own people over anyone else. If I could push a button that would make every nigger disappear I would break my finger smashing that thing.

Fuck groids.

Have a nice night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this place by doing the "American culture is centered around" duckduckgo search to see the results. Seasoned nigger hater. The Obama policies that loaded the nigger cannon and fired volleys into small white towns a decade ago is ruining every city/town in my state. They have no place in a civilized society. They made public schools even worse. They can't succeed regardless of how much help you give them. They are fucking monkeys and I hate them. Everyone points to a talented tenth groid they know and uses them, the outlier, as a reason not to hate blacks because they've been so thoroughly brainwashed by kikes that they can't fathom taking the side of their own people over anyone else. If I could push a button that would make every nigger disappear I would break my finger smashing that thing.

Fuck groids.

Have a nice night.
Better edit the ((( J)) comments out bro. It’ll get scrubbed

BCDirt

Hello. I, like you, am incredibly sick and tired of our society being plagued by niggers. The leftists keep going on and on about the need for systemic change despite the fact that certain groups seem to need systemic change far less than others. East Asians and Indians have not had any trouble becoming productive members of modern western society, but niggers have been here for more than 400 years, and they still fail miserably in a society that coddles them.

Found this place by doing the "American culture is centered around" duckduckgo search to see the results. Seasoned nigger hater. The Obama policies that loaded the nigger cannon and fired volleys into small white towns a decade ago is ruining every city/town in my state. They have no place in a civilized society. They made public schools even worse. They can't succeed regardless of how much help you give them. They are fucking monkeys and I hate them. Everyone points to a talented tenth groid they know and uses them, the outlier, as a reason not to hate blacks because they've been so thoroughly brainwashed that they can't fathom taking the side of their own people over anyone else. If I could push a button that would make every nigger disappear I would break my finger smashing that thing.

Fuck groids.

Have a nice night.
I wish we can send them back to their failed backward high death rate lower respiratory infections, tuberculosis, diarrheal diseases, and HIV/AIDS African wilderness where they roam free naked with the other wild animals. They are not human.

Welcome!

Welcome!
niggers are a bio-weapon that is multiple times more destructive than everything in the NBC arsenals combined. Niggers are the destruction team to erase human civilization and replace us with gmo robot chimeras to serve the enablers. Niggers aren't capable to reason objectively and will always nig, they have no sense for anything and can barely recognize themselves in a mirror (but complain AI's are biased); they are slaves to their drives, full of demons and mess up their magic contracts they made with the devil and other voodoo entities.

Whitelight

Welcome!
niggers are a bio-weapon that is multiple times more destructive than everything in the NBC arsenals combined. Niggers are the destruction team to erase human civilization and replace us with gmo robot chimeras to serve the enablers. Niggers aren't capable to reason objectively and will always nig, they have no sense for anything and can barely recognize themselves in a mirror (but complain AI's are biased); they are slaves to their drives, full of demons and mess up their magic contracts they made with the devil and other voodoo entities.
Willkommen!!

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member

Fuck groids.

Have a nice night.

Welcome! I tried the duckduckgo thing, but to no avail. Sounds like you already have a good grasp of niggerdom, and the effects that it can have on any given location.

Some of us had the A.I discussion at the other place and concluded A.I wasn't programmed to be racist it had just formed it's own opinion which is pretty much the same as any intelligent creature, niggers aren't like us and are a waste of a carbon footprint. Shame they spent billions to think that up.

Attachments

• E0B6CD6F-5BDA-4AFC-A5A9-C06A5052C963.jpeg
    E0B6CD6F-5BDA-4AFC-A5A9-C06A5052C963.jpeg
    267.2 KB · Views: 5