Hello, I am a new member

Hello, I just joined this forum last night. I wanted to join this forum because I consider myself a white nationalist. I don't support race mixing and I felt like I would find like-minded people here. I obviously cannot talk about my beliefs openly IRL, or I will get socially excluded as a ''racist''. I felt like this forum would be the perfect place to vent and talk about my beliefs. I hate niggers with every iota of my being. They're annoying, rude, ghetto, overbearing, and violent. Most niggers, I would say 90% of them, are like this. Only 10% of them have nice, reasonable personalities. I can confirm this because I have the misfortune of having to live in a mostly black area. I am a recent high school graduate who plans on moving to a white area when I am fanatically stable enough. I am 19 years old. Niggers are also by far the ugliest race of people, niggers look like primates. This is why I don't understand mudshark mentality. I don't specifically remember how I found this website, but I'm glad I did. I remember this website being one of the search results when I was looking something up on Google.

Niggers have no respect for our nation and trash it everywhere they go. They don't deserve to be called Americans. you should never be ashamed to say so. Niggers know it is all true themselves. That is why they hate themselves so much and project that hate on the whole world around them.
I agree. All blacks should be shipped back to Africa, they don't belong in white nations.

Welcome!
There are always a few kind niggers out there, but you have to stay vigilant. Perhaps the magic negroes in your hood will find better words or deeds to explain it to you. From what I learned in life the most reasonable dindus will still be dindus, and they resent you sooner or later rather openly. Even the most magical and best niggers out there are powerless against the masses of voodoo possessed rampaging niggers. I think you are right, but I beg you to also be aware of the 10% magic niggers ability to chimp at any moment. Stay safe!

As for the mudshark question you ask yourself, I think there is a lot of brainwashing in TV, comics, newspapers etc... plus there are always a few black sheep in every tribe. lol. Some people, I don't know how to put it, have been born under the wrong star.

Hello, I just joined this forum last night. I wanted to join this forum because I consider myself a white nationalist. I don't support race mixing and I felt like I would find like-minded people here. I obviously cannot talk about my beliefs openly IRL, or I will get socially excluded as a ''racist''. I felt like this forum would be the perfect place to vent and talk about my beliefs. I hate niggers with every iota of my being. They're annoying, rude, ghetto, overbearing, and violent. Most niggers, I would say 90% of them, are like this. Only 10% of them have nice, reasonable personalities. I can confirm this because I have the misfortune of having to live in a mostly black area. I am a recent high school graduate who plans on moving to a white area when I am fanatically stable enough. I am 19 years old. Niggers are also by far the ugliest race of people, niggers look like primates. This is why I don't understand mudshark mentality. I don't specifically remember how I found this website, but I'm glad I did. I remember this website being one of the search results when I was looking something up on Google.
Sadly I think the Nigger problem will get worse over time. The NMAs are totally useless and for the most part have always been. I love your post, Welcome.

Attachments

• GET OUT OF EUROPE.jpg
    GET OUT OF EUROPE.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 1
I'm still fairly new on chimpout and I'm just working my way through various posts. Nigger do resemble primates and I'm pretty sure every specie of primate feels like we do about niggers and don't feel they are related either. It's not a bad look on a primate but not on niggers. There are some niggers who try and want to fit into our society but the 90% of bad ones won't let them, so they spend their lives like a tennis ball constantly whacked back over the net because nobody wants them. The best way is to not have any but a lot of public services especially hospitals would suffer without this handful of decent niggers, I don't like it but that's the way it is.
Yes, there are a few decent blacks out there like Candice Owens and they are like rare diamonds. The rest are a bunch of mindless violent dunce evil scumbags who get exploited by demonic liberals.

1639849489859.png

T

Tar Remover

Welcome Cutie! You are among friends here. I found Chimpout back in 2009/2010 when the nigger-laden TV pissed me off and I was just fucking around and Googled "I hat niggers". That's how I found Chimpout. It was a miracle.......

BCDirt

I'm late to the party. In fact I'm even more of a newbie than you =:p I'm happy you joined. This site keeps me grounded. We are living the planet of the apes right now.