Hello from midwest

Disco Duck

I have been a long time lurker and just decided to make an account. I have been nig aware since my teens. The suburb I grew up in was targeted for integration and it really went downhill after they moved them out there when they tore up the public housing. That is when I became aware so to speak. If it were not for my job I would move to Russia Ior Belarus. I guess I can say I work for a large corportation . We have to take that diversity and equality training. It is so dumb and useless. Anyway, thank you for letting me join.

Welcome!

I hope we will get our countries back, and if that'S not possible we will found new ones. Russia & Belarus are white countries but sadly their leaders are anti-white (commies invented the R word to murder Russians and Putin uses it regularly to defame "the West", Belarus helped rapefugees invade, Dugin said any Congo nigger can become Russian if he has it in his heart etc.). Never trust a politician or worldly authority. There might be good exceptions but you are safer when you don't make yourself dependent on anyone of them.

zigman

6b31e82390429fb6.jpg

Vilenog

I have been a long time lurker and just decided to make an account. I have been nig aware since my teens. The suburb I grew up in was targeted for integration and it really went downhill after they moved them out there when they tore up the public housing. That is when I became aware so to speak. If it were not for my job I would move to Russia Ior Belarus. I guess I can say I work for a large corportation . We have to take that diversity and equality training. It is so dumb and useless. Anyway, thank you for letting me join.
Yes, those that work 24/7 to bring them in and spread these nigger vermin everywhere, have been at war with us for a very very long time. But Welcome anyway.

Another Postcard

Same here. My old neighborhood was like that TV show, "The Wonder Years". Not anymore. It's not ghetto, but it's very diverse.

Yeah man…me too…there I was born in the early 80s. I grew up in the suburbs and literally nooooooo niggers or spics were in our area until I was in my late teens. I remember there were so many kids on our block growing up. That block was our world. The summer time we played flashlight freezetag before going in at 9 to watch are you afraid of the dark on Friday nights.…fucking magical man….now….the nearby city has been spilling over since the late 90s….i can’t explain how I feel seeing nigs and spics on my old block. It’s like watching dear loved ones violated and/or murdered on being powerless to stop it…

HellinDetroit

Welcome.
I have a question.
Since you work in the corporate world, how many times are you forced hold a nigger's hand in doing their job for them along with constantly retraining them.

Disco Duck

Welcome.
I have a question.
Since you work in the corporate world, how many times are you forced hold a nigger's hand in doing their job for them along with constantly retraining them.
Some you basically have to do the job for them. The bosses pretty much imply it. The others its not so much doing their job but taking the shit that comes out of their mouths. Not to let it get to you. They of course are never disciplined for the inappropriate shit they say or do. The bosses just humor them, saying things like "You are so funny," to them. They also get promoted too before me at least.

Disco Duck

I'm not a protected class. I am in a union though. I just dont want my safety put at risk because they refuse to discipline these apes. Some are worse than others. I notice that if I am working and make a same error as the nig, I will get talked to not the nig or if the nig makes the error, I will get talked down to. The bosses really are cowards. I try to avoid them as much as possible. Nothing good can come out of interacting with them. My coworker got screamed at by one and almost assaulted. She reported it to the boss. The boss said how do you know I did not tell you that. My friend is like wtf? First, that nig is not my boss. You would have no business tell him to tell me that. The women are always on the phone during work hours. I always wonder who they are talking to during work hours. Then I had a family member in a life or death situation and called the hospital on my own phone. It was my break too. I got told no personal calls during work hours. But those girls are on phone all day..

Last edited:

Race Realist

Avoid. Move.