Hello from Dave

Dave

Just wanted to pop in and say hello and tell you a little about myself.

My name is David (or Dave, whichever you prefer). I am 49 years old and reside in the state of Texas (which should be obvious by my screen name)

I've dealt with niggers from a very young age, thanks to both my father and older brother, who told me to be very aware around them.

I am sick and tired of their bullshit, their crimes, their demands for free shit (at the expense of hard working taxpayers like me), and the Liberals who encourage more of the same

But most of all, I'm sick of being called 'racist' for expecting them to follow the same policy, rules, and laws that I have to

In short, I'm tired of paying for their free ride

/rant over/

My name is David (or Dave, whichever you prefer). I am 49 years old and reside in the state of Texas (which should be obvious by my screen name)

I've dealt with niggers from a very young age, thanks to both my father and older brother, who told me to be very aware around them.

I am sick and tired of their bullshit, their crimes, their demands for free shit (at the expense of hard working taxpayers like me), and the Liberals who encourage more of the same

But most of all, I'm sick of being called 'racist' for expecting them to follow the same policy, rules, and laws that I have to

/rant over/
TX. Me too 😎
Plenty of them here that’s a fact.

New Minority

Trustee
Just left Texas, All the California fruitcakes were screwing things up.
Also too many niggers. I did take solace when niggers would venture about 20 miles down the beach on North Padre and get stuck (no phone service there either).
I always returned at high tide to watch them freak out as mother nature gives their vehicle a bath.
I pull people out for fun, never blacks. I usually ask them if they have a long rope, they always start bleating Wascism!.
The rope was to pull out their hooptie, stupid niggers, there are no trees on the beach.
Once a nigger had a rope, but it was too small and broke (I just wanted to get their hopes up, only to see their disappointment).
Good Times!

Lol, now I sorta miss Texas.

Anyways, Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!!

/rant over/
Every word you use is the truth. Niggers are a problem worldwide. Wherever there are niggers, there is violence, murder, anti-social behavior property crimes, laziness, poverty, gun drug crimes STDs.

Welcome! :thumbsup:

1644349818079.png

1644349965406.png

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Welcome! :conf:
To me, racism really means Race Realism, i.e. to be aware of racial differences. In the case of niggers, these differences are so irreconcilable that one cannot really expect them to live up to human standards. It flies in the face of race realism and is not a realistic solution for us. Neither is pandering to them or lowering our own standards to accommodate their monkeyshines.

The only viable solution is complete separation.
:non:

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
We're all suffering from Negro Fatigue Syndrome. Fortunately, there is chimpout.com, which is cheaper than therapy!

:welcome2: