Hello fellow shaniqua haters

sircatalop

I have to say when I stumbled across this website today I was very happy. I found this site on 4chan and have been here pretty much all day. Seeing all those monkeys in " Mostly peaceful protests" burning their own neighborhood and jumping on cars like monkeys at a drive in zoo really made it hard to like them... In fact now whenever I see one I know to never relax around blacks. This site truly showed how distrustful, violent they can be ( with the low IQ and all ) Thank-you for making me a member. It was very white of you all.

NiggerzRSkum

I have to say when I stumbled across this website today I was very happy. I found this site on 4chan and have been here pretty much all day. Seeing all those monkeys in " Mostly peaceful protests" burning their own neighborhood and jumping on cars like monkeys at a drive in zoo really made it hard to like them... In fact now whenever I see one I know to never relax around blacks. This site truly showed how distrustful, violent they can be ( with the low IQ and all ) Thank-you for making me a member. It was very white of you all.
And
It was “ mighty white of u “to say all those nice things, Welcome aboard !

Niggers can't be civilized, they are really dangerous wild pavement African primates.
They are the western world's problem. Arabs, Muslims, and Asians are laughing at us.
They know the truth about disgusting evil Niggers, their retard breeds, and their nasty Sheboons.

Welcome!

1640679400088.png

A mural of Thug Floyd in Kabul has been painted over by the Taliban.
The erasure is part of the Taliban's project to replace secular murals with Islamic slogans and paintings of new, Taliban flags.

Last edited:

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome! Just for the record, I don't just hate Shaniqua, but also Laquanda, and JaMarius too (he's a real pain)

Yeah, as I say, '92 was just the same, people of all races got their first good look at a peaceful protest, and here we are 29 years later, the only thing that's changed is how the media is trying to sweep this under the carpet, and keep up the facade of the "peaceful misunderstood negro", nigga PLEASE.

I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer.

Last edited:
Welcome! Just for the record, I don't just hate Shaniqua, but also Laquanda, and JaMarius too (he's a real pain)

Yeah, as I say, '92 was just the same, people of all races got their first good look at a peaceful protest, and here we are 29 years later, the only thing that's changed is how the media is trying to sweep this under the carpet, and keep up the facade of the "peaceful misunderstood negro", nigga PLEASE. I hope you enjoy everything this site has to offer.
the media is trying to sweep this under the carpet, and keep up the facade of the "peaceful misunderstood negro",

Well said: :thumbsup:

The duplicitous Media lie and cover-up as much as possible for the NMAs all the time.
We only see the tip of the iceberg on the news stations.