Hello fellow purebloods

Natsoc1939

I'm sick of the Negrofication of America and all the degeneracy that goes with it. Everywhere I go I have to hear about 'muh rasizms' ad nauseam. I am surrounded by entitled arrogant nig nogs here in Baltimore. I just need a place where I can talk with like minded people to cope. Looking forward to chatting with some of you.

Natsoc1939

Niggers in Baltimore must be totally insufferable. Niggers everywhere are awful, but Baltimore niggers have the numbers and the power which makes the shit city unlivable.
Yes, insufferable is an understatement. They have this hive-mind mentality, when the see Whitey they automatically try to use their white guilt to their advantage. When you argue with one groid, 3 groids join the argument just to make their argument stand when none of them have the brains nor the civilized intellect to prove their point. I'm sick of CRT, I'm sick of their shitty Boon music, I'm sick of their Black privilege. I want to move to a white area in a conservative state. What I can't stand the most is all of the Mud Sharks. It's out of control. Like 1/3 of the White women are actively engaging in the sin of miscegenation, it makes me sick to see it.

AAPI Free Speech

DC was already insufferable for a immigrants son like me, I can't imagine growing up in Baltimore. I'd likely commit suicide. Can you imagine having to go to school with these creatures?

Welcome!

I'm sick of the Negrofication of America and all the degeneracy that goes with it. Everywhere I go I have to hear about 'muh rasizms' ad nauseam. I am surrounded by entitled arrogant nig nogs here in Baltimore. I just need a place where I can talk with like minded people to cope. Looking forward to chatting with some of you.
Well said::thumbsup:

Negrofication of America will result in the US becoming failed corrupt starving disease-riddled Africa.

Welcome!!!

Natsoc1939

I'm just so annoyed by these ignorant groids always talking about how 'racist' America is. Why don't they go to Liberia then? Oh yeah because Liberia is a shithole with cannibal-niggers that's why. The truth is, very few niggers from America would survive in Africa where they don't have welfare. Btw, has anyone heard about the discriminatory UBI in Oakland California, not for Whites, Asians or Latin peoples, but only for BLACKS. Have you noticed how since 2020 EVERY major corporation has made a pledge to not only hire a shit load of Niggers, but to become LESS WHITE. Corporations are FIRING White Men and hiring Niggers in their place. White Men are literally being replaced by Niggers at a rate I've never seen in my life. Where I live, I haven't seen a single White Amazon Prime delivery driver. EVERY SINGLE driver for Amazon is a nig nog. AMAZIN!

Amazon is a nigger enabler and exploiter company. They have supported BLM and pride themselves with prioritizing niggers for employment; of course this helps reduce costs and quality, destroy all competition, and helps to expropriate the populace with short living products combined with slave labor wages. All big companies that eye on becoming monopolies are like amazon, they are all evil intended too and they lust for total, absolute, god like power over the dispossessed and dependent slave hominids and everything that is in this world and beyond.

Attachments

• z1 copy.jpg
    z1 copy.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 3
Hail fellow pureblood! Terribly sorry about your Baltimore habitat, you should work towards GTFO of the city asap. This government system/actions are not sustainable and society will crash. When the apes food stamps stop, there will be severe bloodshed that starts in the cities and moves outward, as nigger cannibals continue to destroy everything they touch.