hello fellow nornal humans

H

h8whitelibtards

Just like my name says, I hate nignog enablers known as white libtards. They are responsible for legalizing crime and allowing niggers to burn loot murder with impunity.
I used to be on the .org site but it went down. Good to see familiar names.
I live in ape infested Apelanta and hate it. It is the ape capital of America. God damn monkeys.

Just like my name says, I hate nignog enablers known as white libtards. They are responsible for legalizing crime and allowing niggers to burn loot murder with impunity.
I live in ape infested Apelanta and hate it. It is the ape capital of America. God damn monkeys.
1639194853054.gif

I hate “enablers” too. And they aren’t y t.
Nogs will be niggs..

Welcome!

Traitors are the worst kind of enemies. Virtue cuckoo parasites. Liars tieves and murderers is what they are, because one thing leads to an other. Who lies steals our freedom, kills the truth. Libtards are predators, parasites that lie for their own advantage and the disadvantage of all, they bring in slavery, enforce us to submit to lies via intimidation, brainwashing and sometimes by violence, rioting and terrorism - to stop the truth, to destroy freedom and rightousness, everything that is of valor and beautiful, everything that is holy. They are perverts and either cause harm on purpose or because they simply don't care, in opposition to all their signalling and pretentions of being highly sociable. They are an anti-human species, imo, born out of degeneration and cumulation of sins, a parasitic & predatory type that needs to be seen as a serious threat; most of them are pedos or tolerate pedos, beside being bloodthirsty commies and hypocrites.

They can impossibly be honest and sober when they relentlessly attack whitey by inventing one collective guilt after an other, while excusing every crime niggers commit or cover them up, and pretend all the time that there are no races, everyone is equal, we should all be treated with respect. Those reckless liars.
:thumbsup:

H

h8whitelibtards

I'm tired of seeing my taxes go up year after year for more nigger programs, feeding them, bussing them to schools in white neighborhoods so teenapers can coonmit more homicides, and nigger politicians get richer. There are more bums than ever everywhere. Most of em are niggers. There was a gun show last weekend and there were so many niggers there. I hope they were sold hi points. Ever heard of NFAC? Its a nigger militia called the not fucking around coalition. Apelanta is screwed. Not even the burbs are safe. They are nigger fuxated as well. Jesus help us.

Yep, behind-the-scenes libtards are controlling and exploiting the dumb retarded pavement Apes.

Fact most Niggers are in gangs, safety in numbers because of fear other Niggers.

1639226200395.jpeg

1639226406227.png

Welcome. I lived over 15 years in ATL and saw what the niggers did there. They were like the alien invaders in “Independence Day” - move in, colonize, destroy and move on. Clayton Co., DeKalb Co., Rockdale Co., etc.

Now I live out west among liberal enablers and I hate it just as bad. Maybe more. They claim to speak with an open mind but they know NOTHING! I have spent enough time around spooks to earn a PhD in Niggerology. These libs are creating the conditions for a new darkie invasion. And when it happens, we’re all fucked again.

bixnood

Yep, behind-the-scenes libtards are controlling and exploiting the dumb retarded pavement Apes.

Fact most Niggers are in gangs, safety in numbers because of fear other Niggers.

View attachment 10541

View attachment 10542

Being a niglet in the hood has to be one of the most dangerous occupations in America!

H

h8whitelibtards

Hope to keep seeing more friends from the other site come on over. We're missing Diva and Haywood. There's someone else from So Cal but I don't remember his name.