Hello Fellow Chimpers, I'se Be Grateful To Be Back Here

Jivin' Jigaboo

Hi Y'all, i am so grateful to be back. I didn't know that the old site was down until yesterday so i switched the url
to .com, and here i am. In this crazy mixed up world of ardent Jigaboo worshiping and indoctrination, it is just great
that there is / are websites like this with enlightened like minded people, that aren't brainwashed into believing that
Niggers are human and are just like us. Yes, there is hope for this world and mankind. More people have woken up
to the Nigger bullshit than we really know.

Hi Y'all, i am so grateful to be back. I didn't know that the old site was down until yesterday so i switched the url
to .com, and here i am. In this crazy mixed up world of ardent Jigaboo worshiping and indoctrination, it is just great
that there is / are websites like this with enlightened like minded people, that aren't brainwashed into believing that
Niggers are human and are just like us. Yes, there is hope for this world and mankind. More people have woken up
to the Nigger bullshit than we really know.
Agree completely. The simple truth that we humans experience every day by sight, sound, and observation is that the cRap noise beasts are like a deadly plague to anywhere they contaminate.

1639337084157.jpeg

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
:welcome:
it is just great
Niggers are human and are just like us.
Actually, it's the niggers proving the opposite every day. We're just posting their monkeyshines, and anyone reading Chimpout for more than a week will NOT believe that niggers are the same. :stick: