Hello brothers

Welcome! Is the nigger problem in the Balkans mostly the leftovers of niggers trying to get into Western Europe via the Balkans from North Africa?
Niggers don't really stay here because they wouldn't survive. They are under strict control by the military when they're here. It's the minorities gypsies or romani people that cause all of the chaos here. They're like niggers but from India.

Welcome!
Niggers are parasites and they are not fit to survive in cold climate. They will destroy everything. Good for you that they won't stay! The jungle bunnies and bacha bazi's all converge towards my place btw. 😫
Yeah a nigger's life in Eastern Europe would be a life on nightmare mode. They know that and avoid staying in such countries where they know that they are not tolerated and welcomed. They just want to pass through us as fast as possible then go to their destination Germany, France or Belgium.

Welcome ! I am from the UK.
Its great you found us, I am very much looking forward to hearing about your experience with the shitskins in your beutiful region.
Enjoy chimpout.com brother.
I've had a lot of hard moments in school some shit skins used to mess with me and made my Elementary school a living hell. Couldn't wait to graduate and when I did I was the happiest man ever because I went to a high school where the majority of students were white. (like 98%) I had none of those bullying problems and got along with everyone. I felt like I was around actual cultured PEOPLE not savages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Yeah a nigger's life in Eastern Europe would be a life on nightmare mode. They know that and avoid staying in such countries where they know that they are not tolerated and welcomed. They just want to pass through us as fast as possible then go to their destination Germany, France or Belgium.

Yeah, there are multiple stories from the Balkans where visiting nigger football players get put in their place, but of course the spineless FIFA condemns it.

Yeah, there are multiple stories from the Balkans where visiting nigger football players get put in their place, but of course the spineless FIFA condemns it.
I think that you are referring to Bulgaria's fans yes, they indeed threw nazi signs and started making monkey noises. For that Bulgaria was punished and played a lot of matches without fans.