Have you guys ever had niggers, especially the sheboons, snatch things out of your hand?

N

nigs are evil

I ask this question because countless times when I have worked with fat nigger bitches, or when I went to the post office and had to unfortunately interact with the,, the sheboons would snatch or rip things out of my hand (such as a form, document, or a credit card). I could tell they were clearly irritated or agitated at my presence.

Any thoughts on this?

FYI, I was always nice to them from the get-go and never provoked them to cause this kind of behavior.

R

Rashon Muhdik

Never specifically had this happen to me, but nigra women are very uppity, high-T, and resent your whiteness. No matter how nice you are to them. There are exceptions, but as a rule you are simply experiencing the normal, "female" version of TNB.

F

Full Auto

They hate us Human males simply because they know that we wouldn't offer them a screw even if we were paid $1000 to so offer.
I mean, even a blind human would have to cope with the jungle like smell not to mention the constant Niggerbabble.
So yeah, pass on that one - errrrrr... and that Whoopie Ghoulberg 'Look-alike' over there too. My, that blond chick sitting over there who looks like Michele Pfieffer looks hot!

N

neutral observer

They hate us Human males simply because they know that we wouldn't offer them a screw even if we were paid $1000 to so offer.
I mean, even a blind human would have to cope with the jungle like smell not to mention the constant Niggerbabble.
So yeah, pass on that one - errrrrr... and that Whoopie Ghoulberg 'Look-alike' over there too. My, that blond chick sitting over there who looks like Michele Pfieffer looks hot!
Can you please answer my question that I posed at 7:09 pm?

D

dougo

I used to think.
I haven't seen any niggers for months.
I was so wrong.
They use white face as a disguise here.

sxng9

Trustee
Whenever I'm outside the home, I always travel light. I don't wear a watch and don't own any watches or any jewelry. I don't put myself into a situation in which there's anything in my hands for a nigger to snatch anything and not only that, but I still have a lingering cough from time to time (that doctors can't seem to properly diagnose or figure out). Naturally, when people are out in public and they start coughing, they'll cough into their hands, which I do. Any nigger that touches my hands or anything on me, will likely contract any germs (or viruses) I have. I also do get sick easily.

Hater8

I try to avoid these kinds of interactions, but it has happened in the past. Now, when I have to deal with them, I hold on tight. They always look so frustrated and angry when they can't get something out of my hands. But, again, I mostly avoid any situation where there's going to be a nigger at the couner.

FedUpWithThem

I try to avoid these kinds of interactions, but it has happened in the past. Now, when I have to deal with them, I hold on tight. They always look so frustrated and angry when they can't get something out of my hands. But, again, I mostly avoid any situation where there's going to be a nigger at the couner.
Same here. I avoid stores and restaurants that are nigger heavy, in both employees and customers.

L

Looney Coons

Funny enough, I’ve noticed this type of sheboon gravitates (pun intended) towards the TSA. It gives them the ability to sit around all day treating humans like shit without any consequences, and plenty of opportunities to fulfill their basic nigger theft instincts.

GeorgeFloyd

I ask this question because countless times when I have worked with fat nigger bitches, or when I went to the post office and had to unfortunately interact with the,, the sheboons would snatch or rip things out of my hand (such as a form, document, or a credit card). I could tell they were clearly irritated or agitated at my presence.

Any thoughts on this?

FYI, I was always nice to them from the get-go and never provoked them to cause this kind of behavior.
That's a typical NIGGER SPADE SPEARCHUCKING PORCH MONKEY MELONLIP for you. fuck all NIGGERS

Paw Patrol

Yes. When I was a teenager, a sheboon and a buck mugged me at the mall, right in front of other humans. They forcefully stuck their paws in my purse and snatched my wallet. The demonic beasts ran to their nigger driver hooptie and fled. The police told me those niggers had killed someone 2 days prior, that I was lucky, and could have been killed.

GeorgeFloyd

Yes. When I was a teenager, a sheboon and a buck mugged me at the mall, right in front of other humans. They forcefully stuck their paws in my purse and snatched my wallet. The demonic beasts ran to their nigger driver hooptie and fled. The police told me those niggers had killed someone 2 days prior, that I was lucky, and could have been killed.
That's a fucking NIGGER for you. Blessings to those who can easily carry in their state. In mine I basically have to use my fists and will gladly end up as a statistic to help the world understand about these NIGGERS. I HATE THIEVING SALACIOUS NIGGERS!!!