Halloween 🎃 Racist !

BlackCrap

Yeah, wouldn't want to parade an entire elementary school around amongst unknown people ..... school really means that it would be a shooting gallery for free and this wouldn't be right because everyone knows you have to pay hourly when you use a firing range. There's really almost nowhere to run these days in the Philly area.

It was a little difficult to tell which city and state this was in, but after a bit of research, seems like this school is in Philadelphia, PA, which the city is at least 50% nigger. If niggers don't celebrate American traditional Halloween there, what is it that they celebrate?
Niggers hate everything American!...And look at that Left Wing C++nt in the video 1.05...She looks and sounds like she is going to cry talking about people with cultural differences.

It's only a matter of time till these Left Wing lunatics cancel Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Well said::thumbsup:

They are giving everything to cuddly wuddly their nigger pets
and third world parasites who have destroyed their nations.

I use to laugh at this tune when I was a liberal.

I'm sorry
For something that I didn't do
Lynched somebody
But I don't know who
You blame me for slavery
A hundred years before I was born
Guilty of being white
I'm sorry
For something that I didn't do
Lynched somebody
But I don't know who
You blame me for slavery
A hundred years before I was born....

1667284571321.png

Luka hates jigaboos

It's because niggers are also inborn cowards, they welcome the dark night when they want to stalk prey, steal and kill.
I always told my kids that the main reason there are niggers is to keep the big animals fed, the lions, hippos, crocs, etc. that roam Africa. I believe that's why they all have real small ears, because they're easy prey and a good food source, and why they all have that awful smell. It only makes sense to me.