Grew up with coons.

I had negroes in grade school sitting in front and behind me. Small Town negroes, they were o.k. When I joined the marine corps I encountered my first city niggers.mostly from Philadelphia it seemed. What a bunch of whiny lying lazy beasts. Learned to hate coons in a hurry. Now back in my small town it is easy to avoid them. So I do. I'm new to chimpout, but I feel your pain.

I had negroes in grade school sitting in front and behind me. Small Town negroes, they were o.k. When I joined the marine corps I encountered my first city niggers.mostly from Philadelphia it seemed. What a bunch of whiny lying lazy beasts. Learned to hate coons in a hurry. Now back in my small town it is easy to avoid them. So I do. I'm new to chimpout, but I feel your pain.
They
are not human
anyway

Welcome!!!

1643420967752.jpeg :nuffins::rofllg:

BCDirt

I went to public skoo that was 75% nigger, so I know the pain fairly well. Those things are absolute parasites. When they make up the majority of a city, that place turns into a black hole. It sucks every imaginable resource, but it provides nothing in return.

Welcome!
niggers are leeches that we need to return to the african wilderness. Niggers will eat us & our sustaining civilization by exponentially draining our resources; chimping with BBQ & burn dat bitch down aka BLM. Every human society is in danger once contaminated, no matter where you reside in this world.

:welcome:

Bring Back Jim Crow

I was lucky. I went to school during the last days of segregation.
Niggers were not allowed in white schools, neither were nigger teachers.

I never had exposure to niggers until I joined the military.