Greetings

IHateNiggars

My name is IHateNiggars. I'm a GOP Precinct Committeeman in [redacted] I work for a food service company, and unfortunately have to deal with the worst breed of uppity niggers possible. I don't really hate Niggers; how can you hate wild animals? It WOULD fill me with hate if a group of humans did what niggers do. If a bunch of whites raped white women, smashed up our cities, defecated in public, had sex with goats, ran over a dozen innocent whites in Waukesha (not too far from where I live), and generally made life Hell for everyone, I would definitely hate the people who did it. But niggers are more akin to wild animals than humans, so I don't really blame them for what they do. It's in their nature. That's why we need slavery; it keeps niggers under control while housing, feeding, and civilizing them. Niggers are like cows. Great for menial labor, but you'd never let one run around your neighborhood and crap all over the place. Why we don't keep Niggers enslaved is beyond me. Maybe it's because niggers mimic humans in a lot of ways, and the white man has unhealthy empathy for them. But I don't.

Last edited:
Welcome!

You are mostly right but think you are mistaken in an important point. You can't fully control niggers and will never be able to civilize them. Slavery is evil, it is parasitism, predation, especially when humans are enslaved. The slave owner is dependent from his slaves; you can't have a slavery system and liberty at the same time. The bible also says that you have to earn your living by yourself (swetting for it). Slavery destroys the free market and fair competition. The reason niggers were enslaved was to use them as a lever against the rest of humanity: by giving them human rights later that they can't handle, all of humanity has been degraded to niggerdom as we have to follow the same rules; the consequences are the legitimization of slavery for everybody. Because every right has a duty as a mirror image and niggers don't fulfill their duties. The rights erode because the basic "natural" duties are not fulfilled. Niggers do not belong into human societies like lions and wolves shouldn't be kept as pets, for the sake of animal welfare and for the protection of human populations.

There is also no physical labor or anything except basketball you could use niggers for as a better solution than what already exists. Niggers only belong in their natural habitat, where ever else they go they are a burden and a menace.

:gorilla:

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome! Got a question, being in politics, are there orders from "up top" to include niggers in various political offices in order to score points with their demographic?

Niggers are like cows. Great for menial labor, but you'd never let one run around your neighborhood and crap all over the place.

Got a chuckle out of that, you should make it your signature.

My name is IHateNiggars. I'm a GOP Precinct Committeeman in [redacted] I work for a food service company, and unfortunately have to deal with the worst breed of uppity niggers possible. I don't really hate Niggers; how can you hate wild animals? It WOULD fill me with hate if a group of humans did what niggers do. If a bunch of whites raped white women, smashed up our cities, defecated in public, had sex with goats, ran over a dozen innocent whites in Waukesha (not too far from where I live), and generally made life Hell for everyone, I would definitely hate the people who did it. But niggers are more akin to wild animals than humans, so I don't really blame them for what they do. It's in their nature. That's why we need slavery; it keeps niggers under control while housing, feeding, and civilizing them. Niggers are like cows. Great for menial labor, but you'd never let one run around your neighborhood and crap all over the place. niggers mimic humans in a lot of ways, and the white man has unhealthy empathy for them. But I don't.
Brilliant introduction. :thumbsup: Stay safe and avoid confrontation with the dangerous Nigger Monkey Animal Groids.

Welcome.

IHateNiggars

Welcome! Got a question, being in politics, are there orders from "up top" to include niggers in various political offices in order to score points with their demographic?

Got a chuckle out of that, you should make it your signature.
We do include some niggers to save face, but they never get elected anyway (*cough* Larry Elder *cough*), so I don't really consider it a problem.

IHateNiggars

We do include some niggers to save face, but they never get elected anyway (*cough* Larry Elder *cough*), so I don't really consider it a problem.
Besides, by including some niggers in our organization, maybe Niggers will be more inclined to vote for policies that keep them in line instead of voting for Democrats who let them run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

IHateNiggars

Besides, by including some niggers in our organization, maybe Niggers will be more inclined to vote for policies that keep them in line instead of voting for Democrats who let them run around like chickens with their heads cut off.
Ideally, Niggers would just be sent back to Africa. But since they're here, we have to win a certain portion of their votes. I'm a pragmatist first and foremost, and I'd rather ride to office on the backs of niggers than not be elected at all because we exclude 15% of the population.

My name is IHateNiggars. I'm a GOP Precinct Committeeman in [redacted] I work for a food service company, and unfortunately have to deal with the worst breed of uppity niggers possible. I don't really hate Niggers; how can you hate wild animals? It WOULD fill me with hate if a group of humans did what niggers do. If a bunch of whites raped white women, smashed up our cities, defecated in public, had sex with goats, ran over a dozen innocent whites in Waukesha (not too far from where I live), and generally made life Hell for everyone, I would definitely hate the people who did it. But niggers are more akin to wild animals than humans, so I don't really blame them for what they do. It's in their nature. That's why we need slavery; it keeps niggers under control while housing, feeding, and civilizing them. Niggers are like cows. Great for menial labor, but you'd never let one run around your neighborhood and crap all over the place. Why we don't keep Niggers enslaved is beyond me. Maybe it's because niggers mimic humans in a lot of ways, and the white man has unhealthy empathy for them. But I don't.
Yep uppity affirmative action subs are some of the worst. They’ve no business being in that position. Skimmers and scammers .

I hardly consider niggers' behavior "human". It's hardly even animalistic. Since when has your dog, for example, smashed up a city, run a car into a bunch of innocent people, or shoplifted?

Exactly: because niggers are wild and not domesticable. They are dangerous, feral predators. If there is an economic interest in importing niggers, that's a very bad omen for the country; there should be no economic or other interests to import niggers because they will contaminate society eventually and they will destroy everything. While slaves in ancient civilizations were sometimes not considered fully human, the more evolved societies would give a few little rights to slaves. The bible teaches to be good to servants, and also to the domestic beasts. But you can't do this with niggers because they are feral; so it will always be a trojan horse to have niggers, even held as "slaves". They are not domestic animals, they are feral. They belong to their natural habitat in the Congo with the crocs and rhinos. Giving them slave and progressively human rights, to finally deify them like today, is the wrong path for humanity.

Greetings and welcome to Chimpout. This is a great place to vent and to share thoughts/opinions/news-stories about niggers and the crimes they commit and the enablers who help them continue to spread like cancer across the planet.