Greetings, Fellow Nigger Haters!

T

Tar Remover

Most of you here already know me, and I know a lot of you. I have been a Chimper since 2009 - 2010. Can't remember the exact year. I live in Alaska, 22 years military, dual service- USMC and Army. I am an Iraq veteran, now retired. And I hate goddamn niggers.
Spent a long time on Shitskin Plantation and .org after the original Chimpout was shut down in all her nigger hating glory. SAD. I found Chimpout one day when I was stewing over hating niggers and googled- "I hate niggers".
I don't know what happened with .org, but I heard rumors of some manner of cyber attack. Hopefully, we will dodge that bullet. Hopefully, those responsible will burn in hell. I was a Senior Trustee Lieutenant with over 3,000 posts.
I'm excited to be here, I noticed some of my friends have already joined. WELL! Let's verbally pummel some filthy niggers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of you here already know me, and I know a lot of you. I have been a Chimper since 2009 - 2010. Can't remember the exact year. I live in Alaska, 22 years military, dual service- USMC and Army. I am an Iraq veteran, now retired. And I hate goddamn niggers.
Spent a long time on Shitskin Plantation and .org after the original Chimpout was shut down in all her nigger hating glory. SAD. I found Chimpout one day when I was stewing over hating niggers and googled- "I hate niggers".
I don't know what happened with .org, but I heard rumors of some manner of cyber attack. Hopefully, we will dodge that bullet. Hopefully, those responsible will burn in hell. I was a Senior Trustee Lieutenant with over 3,000 posts.
I'm excited to be here, I noticed some of my friends have already joined. WELL! Let's verbally pummel some filthy niggers!
Good luck with your Niggerology Doctorate degree!

Welcome!

1639299776647.jpeg