Greetings All.

Tweakstick

Hello fellow humans. My name is Tweakstick ®. For those who know me - yes, it's me.

For those who don't know me:

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Some of you might remember me from the various incarnations of CO over the years. I know I recognize many of the folks already here as well. I have been a member since around 2010 starting with the original dot com version and was still with the dot org site until it's recent unexpected and unexplained disappearance. If my middle age memory still works, I believe my screen name with the dot com site was probably Texastweak back in the late 2000's.

I miss my friends from the other site and hope to see them here.

Any news from our lost fellow Chimpers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for having me guys,
Tweak.

Welcome!

I joined end of may 2020, when Saint Floyd got his batwings. Before that I was a long time lurker, since 2008 or 2009 when the site was very young. I am from the old continent.

We don't know what happened to the .org; I think that either there were complications to pay the bills or they got hacked above the forum level - the domain is open for transfer to an other provider but doesn't move. If someone wanted to steal the domain name, it would probably already have happened, so if this were hackers their intent was "only" to shut it down. The domain name is valid for more than a year, so someone must have forgotten to pay for the server, or they had intruders. We have many new members joining from there now. You will also certainly remember a few that have been around all along.

I hope you will like it here! We have the best admins, techies and radio hosts, too (of course!!).

:welcome:

Hello fellow humans. My name is Tweakstick ®. For those who know me - yes, it's me.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Some of you might remember me from the various incarnations of CO over the years. I know I recognize many of the folks already here as well. I have been a member since around 2010 starting with the original dot com version and was still with the dot org site until it's recent unexpected and unexplained disappearance. If my middle age memory still works, I believe my screen name with the dot com site was probably Texastweak back in the late 2000's.

Tweak.
Welcome back! Enjoy mocking the dumb IED retarded pavement Apes.

1639222133491.jpeg

I aint bin dun did dat

Y here

Tweak.
Hey man! I was hoping you would find your way here. I wish I knew what happened to the other site as well. I have still been checking the other site daily but it seems to be done for. Glad to see ya here.

Tweak.
Cool

Attachments

• FEA2A9A3-819F-4E65-AB32-23502D2932AB.jpeg
    FEA2A9A3-819F-4E65-AB32-23502D2932AB.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 1

Tweakstick

It just occurred to me that I didn't really give much background or list why I hate niggers so here you go.

I'm a semi retired USN vet of 20. The term tweak was used as a job description among my rating and specialty NEC (that's MOS for the rest of you). The term tweakstick was, as my signature suggest -both a tool of my job and an inside reference used by those of us in the niche field of metrology.

As for hating niggers, I really don't hate them anymore than any other nuisance animal. I don't waste my time or invest my emotions into such things. It's more of a disgust with them. I detest them like the smell of a porta crapper. My hate is a very reserved commodity and I use it sparingly. Lower life forms like niggers can be expected to act like niggers just as snakes bite and pigs roll in their own shit. These are simple facts of nature. Such is the nigger. I avoid pig shit, snakes and niggers all for the same reasons - they simply are what they are.

H

h8whitelibtards

It just occurred to me that I didn't really give much background or list why I hate niggers so here you go.

I'm a semi retired USN vet of 20. The term tweak was used as a job description among my rating and specialty NEC (that's MOS for the rest of you). The term tweakstick was, as my signature suggest -both a tool of my job and an inside reference used by those of us in the niche field of metrology.

As for hating niggers, I really don't hate them anymore than any other nuisance animal. I don't waste my time or invest my emotions into such things. It's more of a disgust with them. I detest them like the smell of a porta crapper. My hate is a very reserved commodity and I use it sparingly. Lower life forms like niggers can be expected to act like niggers just as snakes bite and pigs roll in their own shit. These are simple facts of nature. Such is the nigger. I avoid pig shit, snakes and niggers all for the same reasons - they simply are what they are.
I thought of degenerate liberals when I read this but at least they have a chance at being rehabbed. You can't rehab a nigger, though. It is what you say... an animal

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

Tweak.
Welcome Tweakstick. 👍

Tweakstick

You took your time did you take a detour round Yellowstone? You have been missed chimping isn't the same without you.

GM
Funny you should mention Yellowstone. As a matter of fact, we've been binge watching it. It's getting kind of silly and liberal preachy for the last few shows but at least there's only one nigger.