Glad to see the truth exposed

Greetings my fellow humans from Houston 37 white male (Coonston lol). It's been going on quite a few years now with me and it just got to the point of lunacy on the streets. I am a Army veteran and grew up in New Orleans (, thank goodness my parents sent me too private school) and went to a decent college. They put me in a nigger infested public school a nigger sheboon hit me with a rock the first week. I was out of there faster then a nigger running to a all you can eat watermelon festival. The media and society are so damn biased,blind and gagfolded it is fucking disgusting. That God we have a dite like this where a human can speak his mind. I live in a ok neighborhood, mainly older Hispanic humans and there is almost no crime. When there is an incident there is one nigger family on the street and you can easily guess where the source of any problem on the street is lol. I have to travel through downtown on public due to having epilepsy from my military service and every day I carry multiple self defense items and never even take out my cell phone. I wear my earbuds with no music so I can ignore the oookijmg,rap music and muh dik talk on the train system. There will be at least 8 homeless niggers sleeping,smoking on the fucking train every morning both going to and returning. Luckily I am 6ft 205 and that usually keeps them away. I had a service dog the VA gave me,a beautiful sweet loving pitbull that came from a human family and never know abuse or neglect and anybody could touch him,but his size (90 lbs) kept every nigger away. I lost him to cancer after only 3 years so I'm thinking of getting another Pit,Kangal,Cane Corso or Bull Mastiff to just avoid the lazy useless pieces of amphibian shit. Thanks guys and be safe and remember the only good nigger is a ......wait there is no such thing. Science has proven they are mentally far below a human on any standardized intelligence test.

ThePakMan-G

Greetings my fellow humans from Houston 37 white male (Coonston lol). It's been going on quite a few years now with me and it just got to the point of lunacy on the streets. I am a Army veteran and grew up in New Orleans (, thank goodness my parents sent me too private school) and went to a decent college. They put me in a nigger infested public school a nigger sheboon hit me with a rock the first week. I was out of there faster then a nigger running to a all you can eat watermelon festival. The media and society are so damn biased,blind and gagfolded it is fucking disgusting. That God we have a dite like this where a human can speak his mind. I live in a ok neighborhood, mainly older Hispanic humans and there is almost no crime. When there is an incident there is one nigger family on the street and you can easily guess where the source of any problem on the street is lol. I have to travel through downtown on public due to having epilepsy from my military service and every day I carry multiple self defense items and never even take out my cell phone. I wear my earbuds with no music so I can ignore the oookijmg,rap music and muh dik talk on the train system. There will be at least 8 homeless niggers sleeping,smoking on the fucking train every morning both going to and returning. Luckily I am 6ft 205 and that usually keeps them away. I had a service dog the VA gave me,a beautiful sweet loving pitbull that came from a human family and never know abuse or neglect and anybody could touch him,but his size (90 lbs) kept every nigger away. I lost him to cancer after only 3 years so I'm thinking of getting another Pit,Kangal,Cane Corso or Bull Mastiff to just avoid the lazy useless pieces of amphibian shit. Thanks guys and be safe and remember the only good nigger is a ......wait there is no such thing. Science has proven they are mentally far below a human on any standardized intelligence test.
i think kangals are good for this job haha

Welcome, Pit Bull Love nigger Hate, sounds like you will fit in here. I think you will get mental relief from this site, especially from all of the good laughs. And, that’s right, niggers are not human, they are of the feces species.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellow humans! I belonged to another well-known nigger bashing website a few years back and they considered coal burners humans and was not allowed to say anything negative about coal burners or mud sharks u******** believable I found this site and it was a relief to see those race traitors are a wide open Target on this site thank God! It's beautiful to be back on a truly open site that bashes and tells the truth.

Welcome!

sad to hear that about the dog. I never had a dog but I like those little friends. You may be interested in other breeds like Malinois (Belgian Shepherd) or Patou. They are both excellent guard dogs; the Malinois is very playful, but not as good as a family dog or with other pets as the other. The Patou is an top guard dog with very good child+pet compatibility. I would say the Patou is like a police-dog version of the Golden Retriever by the looks and character description. I don't know how hunting dogs do for protection, but they are very good if you want or need to walk a lot (you may prefer to walk/run instead of spending money on your tickets for example).
:thumbsup:

ThePakMan-G

Welcome!

sad to hear that about the dog. I never had a dog but I like those little friends. You may be interested in other breeds like Malinois (Belgian Shepherd) or Patou. They are both excellent guard dogs; the Malinois is very playful, but not as good as a family dog or with other pets as the other. The Patou is an top guard dog with very good child+pet compatibility. I would say the Patou is like a police-dog version of the Golden Retriever by the looks and character description. I don't know how hunting dogs do for protection, but they are very good if you want or need to walk a lot (you may prefer to walk/run instead of spending money on your tickets for example).
:thumbsup:
I love Danes tbh

Y

YtheRabbit

Welcome I'm married to a Texan and she's a member on here goes under Greasemonkey, I'm ex British army and completed 25 years of service, we now live in the Czech Republic, we have a Timber Shepherd and apart from GM he's my best mate and personal trainer we do a 9k run every morning, sorry to hear about your pooch it's like having an arm amputated when you lose them. I think Love Street agrees with you about Houston he's another Texan, GM was born in San Antonio but grew up in Orange.

ThePakMan-G

Welcome I'm married to a Texan and she's a member on here goes under Greasemonkey, I'm ex British army and completed 25 years of service, we now live in the Czech Republic, we have a Timber Shepherd and apart from GM he's my best mate and personal trainer we do a 9k run every morning, sorry to hear about your pooch it's like having an arm amputated when you lose them. I think Love Street agrees with you about Houston he's another Texan, GM was born in San Antonio but grew up in Orange.
Texas is great

Mr. Otis Chimp

Welcome friend. Thank you for your service. I am ex military myself, both Marines and Navy. We are a family here dedicated to bringing awareness to the evil of the nigger savage.

HellinDetroit

Welcome friend. Thank you for your service. I am ex military myself, both Marines and Navy. We are a family here dedicated to bringing awareness to the evil of the nigger savage.
Thank You for your service as well Otis Chimp.
I come from a miltary family, but I did not personally serve, which is a lifelong regret.
My maternal Grandfather was in US Army in WW1
My father was in the Corp during the Korea Era.
My second cousin fought in Vietnam during Khe Sahn with the Marines.
My brother was a career Navy P-3 pilot for 25 years.
My niece did 3 tours in Afghanistan with Army intelligence.
My nephew was in the Marines and Navy.
I honor all of them as well as all humans who have served.

zigman

GFz-H1-D4a8-AAG7c-Y.jpg

Serving in the army with niggers was an eye-opening experience for me. They were always the ones fucking up everything, complaining about everything, etc. on one of the first days of basic training I introduce myself to a nigger and stuck my hand out and said my name and said it " nice to meet you" The nigger ignored my handshake and replied " ahhhs don't shaikh hanz wit nobody I don't beez knowing!" The shit skin lasted about a week before washing out for some reason and got his ass sent home. I'd say 80% of the people who washed out of basic training were niggers.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
I have to travel through downtown on public due to having epilepsy from my military service and every day I carry multiple self defense items and never even take out my cell phone. I wear my earbuds with no music so I can ignore the oookijmg,rap music and muh dik talk on the train system. There will be at least 8 homeless niggers sleeping,smoking on the fucking train every morning both going to and returning. Luckily I am 6ft 205 and that usually keeps them away.
Was that the inspiration for getting the profile pic? When I saw it I immediately thought of Link going through the ghetto. Also, condolences on the loss of your good boy.
Serving in the army with niggers was an eye-opening experience for me. They were always the ones fucking up everything, complaining about everything, etc. on one of the first days of basic training I introduce myself to a nigger and stuck my hand out and said my name and said it " nice to meet you" The nigger ignored my handshake and replied " ahhhs don't shaikh hanz wit nobody I don't beez knowing!" The shit skin lasted about a week before washing out for some reason and got his ass sent home. I'd say 80% of the people who washed out of basic training were niggers.
This makes no sense, militaries world wide spend unfothamble amounts of money on military tech, yet they still allow niggers to operate it (or even be in the vicinity). Besides, the solution for the ultimate weapon is SO cheap, a few busloads of (preferably opposing) niggers, and your target city will be dust in no time.