Glad to be here

Glad to be here, I'm from the UK and the nigger epidemic really is taking over here too!!

Stumbled across this website when I was drunk, and typed "i hate niggers" into my duck duck go search engine. (I wouldn't have found it from nigger loving Google.)

I was annoyed from a night out, witnessing some super hot white girls, of course with 2 ape niggers walking behind them, grinning with their glowing teeth and knuckles dragging on the ground.

After reading some of the posts here, glad to know I wasn't alone on my views.

You literally can't watch a commercial / advert here now without a chimp on it or even worse , a chimp with a white woman.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
:welcome:
a night out, witnessing some super hot white girls, of course with 2 ape niggers walking behind them, grinning with their glowing teeth
Well, the funny thing is, next time you meet them, you'll still see the niggers' eyes and teeth in the dark, but probably not the coalburners'...

burner.png

You literally can't watch a commercial / advert here now without a chimp on it or even worse , a chimp with a white woman.
Get rid of the TV!

Yeah its scary and fucking annoying. They're trying hard to normalise this shit.
So it becomes totally "acceptable " for the next generation of girls to think it's OK to get fucked by niggers.

It's all over snap chat, shitty nigger rap and rnb, every other social media, films, comics, video games.
The only things you can watch now that's not infested with koons is japanese and Korean TV and movies, anime (even that's got the odd ape in it now) wonder why Korean movies are becoming so popular 🤔 they don't stand for any of this nigger shit there.

Glad to be here, I'm from the UK and the nigger epidemic really is taking over here too!!

Stumbled across this website when I was drunk, and typed "i hate niggers" into my duck duck go search engine. (I wouldn't have found it from nigger loving Google.)

I was annoyed from a night out, witnessing some super hot white girls, of course with 2 ape niggers walking behind them, grinning with their glowing teeth and knuckles dragging on the ground.

The accursed women will find out the hard way about Niggers they are not really like the fictional character's TV, Hollywood, and MTV presents them.

Welcome Aboard!

1642561529348.png1642561804308.png

upyoursNigger

Welcome Jungle Bunny

Twisted isn’t it, this cult of the sacred sambo. I’m so so sick of their stupid, simple, smug faces being everywhere except where they should be, on crime watch

Welcome on board.

SamboRambo

Trustee

Welcome! I've been using duckduckgo.com too, after conducting a few tests on Google's search engine. Turns out, Google LOVES DEM SUM NIGGERS. I hate that I'm still using Gmail, switching up soon.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome, got a fair few UK Chimpers, and after seeing photos of modern day London, I can understand why. It still floors me that in the 70's the UK govt actually INVITED niggers specifically from the Carriboon, madness.

Welcome!
niggers are over running all western nations. They are nigging as far as Australia & NZ now. It's worse than just "normalizing" them, they become the standard and reproduce so quickly that they can become majorities in 20-40 years time.

Welcome!
niggers are over running all western nations. They are nigging as far as Australia & NZ now. It's worse than just "normalizing" them, they become the standard and reproduce so quickly that they can become majorities in 20-40 years time.
"Nigging" 🤣 yeah man, it really is scary. Majorities, and our towns will be filled with half chat, mud bloods or chimps. I'll probably have to move to Iceland or somewhere eventually at this rate!

"Nigging" 🤣 yeah man, it really is scary. Majorities, and our towns will be filled with half chat, mud bloods or chimps. I'll probably have to move to Iceland or somewhere eventually at this rate!

Yeah better be there first since 100% of the population got jabbed. There won't be any natural born Icelanders in the near future and they also invited a few aliens in (Scandinavians are generally more naive and libtarded than the average whitey, sadly). Remember they primarily eat sea food, they lack forests and woods, and you have to respect their nature spirits, so better take a crash course with the local shamans on how to become a shaman yourself. Just in case. When civilization collapse happens they have no military (except the US or NATO which will cease to exist too) and Moor raiders are now closer to the island than 400 years ago because Europe and Scandinavia are full or Moors and Somalis nowadays...

The enablers want the white Americans to become boat people, desperate to join Asia and commie China to find work and happily get their ass tested for the sneeze. As for the rest of our kind they intend to mud and starve us into extinction in case we don't become genetically modified cyborg slaves. We will see how far it works out like they intended.

upyoursNigger

There won't be any natural born Icelanders in the near future and they also invited a few aliens in (Scandinavians are generally more naive and libtarded than the average whitey, sadly).

That’s right. I lived in those Nordic countries and I can confirm they are almost a lost cause, your average Nordic person certainly gets ‘the message’ as much if not more so even than us ‘anglophone’ countries.
They sound child like and totally brainwashed In their defence of these destroyers and disgust at their own, once rich culture.

If you want to bale out and be truly free of them, your best bet is still the east 😉

NiggerzRSkum

The accursed women will find out the hard way about Niggers they are not really like the fictional character's TV, Hollywood, and MTV presents them.

Welcome Aboard!

View attachment 11916View attachment 11917
At this point, I have 0 empathy for Nigger loving Coal burners. Have at it NiGGERZ, Those women that would fornicate with a Nigger are into bestiality and are not worthy to be relevant in any way..

At this point, I have 0 empathy for Nigger loving Coal burners. Have at it NiGGERZ, Those women that would fornicate with a Nigger are into bestiality and are not worthy to be relevant in any way..
I don't like talking about them because I can never be jealous of inferior NMAs.
Good riddance to them and their STD-infested sluts. 🥊🥊

1642745480267.png

Authorities in Texas were searching Tuesday for a Houston man accused of shooting his girlfriend to death days after she found out she was pregnant.

A warrant for capital murder was issued last week for Kwanmaine Boyd, 25, in the Oct. 6 killing of Cavanna Smith, 25, records filed in Harris County District Court show.

:coalburner: