Gay Niggers From Outer Space Film

New Minority

Trustee
Don't Rely on CC to translate, as even Youtube can't understand the niggerbabble

This is more like a Tooth Extraction Simulator than a film.
*Disclaimer - You will not get back the 27 1/2 minutes of your life wasted
Enjoy?

It's a classic, it's so good, because it's from Europe (Denmark).
:trollface:

But it's not science fiction anymore :aah: I am sure they have placed gay rear admirals, HNIC's and other Chimeras in key positions of power. This world is turning into a gay nigger planet. Just the other day they sent a bunch of niggers into space inside a gigantic full mayo phallus. We are producing our own out of space niggers now!
:what:

New Minority

Trustee
Correct! I think you are referring to :
download (2).jpg
download (3).jpg

Tweakstick

Don't Rely on CC to translate, as even Youtube can't understand the niggerbabble

This is more like a Tooth Extraction Simulator than a film.
*Disclaimer - You will not get back the 27 1/2 minutes of your life wasted
Enjoy?

Use your microphone on google search and ask "What science fiction film came out in 1992?"

You can type it in but it's just more fun to hear the answer especially in the checkout line at Whirl Maughts.

Come on - I dare you.

1639995558155.png

New Minority

Trustee
Use your microphone on google search and ask "What science fiction film came out in 1992?"

You can type it in but it's just more fun to hear the answer especially in the checkout line at Whirl Maughts.

Come on - I dare you.

View attachment 10965
Whoa! that is even creepier than tying any number with 3 or 4 digits like 234 or 7234 with "new cases" behind it!
How did it not get the golden globe or whatever the nigger equivalent to an Oscar?