Full grown groid tried to break in my sisters van.

NeuterNigs

I was helping my family move some stuff out of their house today when I spotted a full grown nigger walking down the street. While talking to my brother in law, I noticed the fucker walk up to my sisters van and started looking inside as if I wasn’t standing there eyeballing the shitskin. I could hear my 2 nieces screaming inside the van while the fucking coon tried to open the door by using its paw to pull on the door handle. I spoke to it in clear English asking if I can help it and ordered it to back away from the van. The nigger looked at me and didn’t fucking move, it just flared it’s fucking nostrils up and looked like it was about to charge at my brother in law and I. I immediately grabbed the pepper spray in my car door and the collapsible baton I had in my trunk and gave it another order to back the fuck up from the van or it will be sprayed. The groid got the idea to fuck off at the same time when my brother in law was on the phone with the police.

I was helping my family move some stuff out of their house today when I spotted a full grown nigger walking down the street. While talking to my brother in law, I noticed the fucker walk up to my sisters van and started looking inside as if I wasn’t standing there eyeballing the shitskin. I could hear my 2 nieces screaming inside the van while the fucking coon tried to open the door by using its paw to pull on the door handle. I spoke to it in clear English asking if I can help it and ordered it to back away from the van. The nigger looked at me and didn’t fucking move, it just flared it’s fucking nostrils up and looked like it was about to charge at my brother in law and I. I immediately grabbed the pepper spray in my car door and the collapsible baton I had in my trunk and gave it another order to back the fuck up from the van or it will be sprayed. The groid got the idea to fuck off at the same time when my brother in law was on the phone with the police.
I wish the cops got there on time and captured the Nigger Monkey pavement ape.

sxng9

Trustee
Technically, you might be able to spray the nigger anyways, considering you gave the nigger enough warnings and it still didn't back away. Perhaps, purposely let your guard down in an attempt to have the nigger try to attack you (for enough reason to prove your case when the cops show up).

White Glory

Was he somewhat under influence? Fucking niggers should be more careful because one day they will be shot without a warning. I like to think back at the good neighbors in New Orleans during hurricane Katrina, shooting every looter on sight....
Exactly. This is what all this woke/pc/niggerloving culture will led to. Nigger crime will get so insane that will become normal and justified to use extreme measures in prevention of it.