Ferguson: Cop watches fatal nigger gunplay, kills the survivor (why not?)

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
niggers.jpg
nigger.jpg :traybat:
A Ferguson police officer shot and killed a suspook early Tuesday morning after witnessing a deadly shooting in the parking lot of a gas station.

An officer was exiting the gas station after hearing gunfire near the gas pumps and saw a suspook shoot a nigger buck.

Recognizing the threat to others, the officer shot and fatally wounded the suspook.

The initial shooting victim, 26-year-old Detarius Haynes, and the suspook, 18-year-old Joshua Campbell, were both pronounced good.
Excellent shooting skills and good riddance. They died swiftly and beautifully. Instant justice served. No juvie, endless hearings, probation and rehabilitation programs for the shithead teen. :thumbsup:

Of course, the article implies the cop made a grave mistake and mentions his suspension and investigation, but this is standard procedure in every officer-involved shooting. :rolls:

Poor QT. Every QT in the St. Louis area is infested with niggershines. And QT actually tries to do something about it! They have armed security in the stores who are experienced - must have served at least 2 years as a sworn patrol officer (starting salary for position: $90K). But the niggers keep coming and making problems.

APV

Glad I’ve never been to Missouri. Obviously I’m not missing anything there. I’d probably be getting caught in the crossfire if I did visit

View attachment 42209
View attachment 42210 :traybat:

Excellent shooting skills and good riddance. They died swiftly and beautifully. Instant justice served. No juvie, endless hearings, probation and rehabilitation programs for the shithead teen. :thumbsup:

Of course, the article implies the cop made a grave mistake and mentions his suspension and investigation, but this is standard procedure in every officer-involved shooting. :rolls:

Bonsoir old thing, cheerio, chin-chin
Nah-poo, toodle-oo, goodbye-ee!

black bastard monkey!!!

fee6a19d-b0f4-4eb3-8ae4-9a0d4b2d0968.jpg