FCUK KHAN & ULEZ

G

Greasemonkey

What gets me is idiots like him want to charge people to drive on the roads they have already paid for many times over, idiot especially the Labour, Liberals and Greens want to charge people by the mile by putting up cameras to monitor the vehicles, what they don't seem to understand that everyone everywhere is paying by the miles because the further you travel you use more fuel so pay more tax and this doesn't require any infrastructure you already pay at the pump or charge point, ridiculous notions from ridiculous people.

HellinDetroit

What gets me is idiots like him want to charge people to drive on the roads they have already paid for many times over, idiot especially the Labour, Liberals and Greens want to charge people by the mile by putting up cameras to monitor the vehicles, what they don't seem to understand that everyone everywhere is paying by the miles because the further you travel you use more fuel so pay more tax and this doesn't require any infrastructure you already pay at the pump or charge point, ridiculous notions from ridiculous people.
From what I understand, the UK taxes the fuck out of their citizens over there!! Now London wants to tax even more?? I think its time for those people to rise up against this BS like my forefathers did during the American Revolution.
Excessive taxation kills the livihood of people, only benefiting the niggerbeast and its welfare programs.

G

Greasemonkey

From what I understand, the UK taxes the fuck out of their citizens over there!! Now London wants to tax even more?? I think its time for those people to rise up against this BS like my forefathers did during the American Revolution.
Excessive taxation kills the livihood of people, only benefiting the niggerbeast and its welfare programs.
Niggers hardly pay any tax and those who do it's more than offset by all the gibs and spade aid to Africa, in the UK we were paying £300 a month council tax and now we've moved to the Czech Republic we are paying that for the whole year. I found out how much the Czech Republic gives in aid and it ends in F-all.

ThePakMan-G

Niggers hardly pay any tax and those who do it's more than offset by all the gibs and spade aid to Africa, in the UK we were paying £300 a month council tax and now we've moved to the Czech Republic we are paying that for the whole year. I found out how much the Czech Republic gives in aid and it ends in F-all.
good job czech

The nigger exemption will come soon