Fambly needs answers as 15 y/o shitaper runs into oncoming traffic, "he trynna cash de skrool bubs!"

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
nogger_ts.jpg :traybat:

HOUSTON — The fambly of a teenaper who was hit by a car while trying to cross the street along FM 1960 Monday morning wants changes to protect other chillens.

De’marian Justice was running to catch his school bus when he was hit near East Lake Houston Parkway in Huffman.

"I haven't seen any video, no one's telling me anything. For my child to rest in peace I need answers," De'marian's mother Wynekia Justice told us.
Here's the surveillance footage, mammy:

nogger_s.jpg

Houston police said the 15-year-old ran into the turning lane in front of oncoming traffic. The driver of a black BMW tried to swerve to avoid hitting him but it was too late, according to officers at the scene.

Investigators said the Huffman Middle School student wasn't using a crosswalk when he was hit. The driver of the car involved in the incident stayed at the scene and police said she is not facing any charges.
Well done, BMW. A car that hates niggers for sure.

"[If] it was an accident, it was an accident, but if it wasn’t, I want justice. I just want to know the real truth," Wynekia said. "I don’t feel like he just walked into moving traffic, there’s more to this story than people said.”

De'marian's grandmother, Lacreta Barnes, said she wants anyone with more information to come forward. "Call the police and say something, please," she said. "If that was you're baby laying in the street you would want closure. He was innocent. Please come forward and say something."
How many alphabet soup cans does it take to invent a name like Wynekia, grandmammy Lacreta? Unlike you, I need some real answers. It's not like there are any questions in this case. The driver stopped and complied. The niglet didn't use the crosswalk because he's a nigger. He was running somewhere, certainly not to the school bus. That's the only open question here.

sxng9

Trustee
The city should do something about that, they need to lower the speed limit
Level 1 in Frogger was too difficult for the nigger to beat. Maybe if the nigger used Game Genie, it could've hacked Level 1 to make the cars go slower.

200px-Game-Genie-SNES.jpg

Mr. Otis Chimp

View attachment 41161 :traybat:

View attachment 41159

How many alphabet soup cans does it take to invent a name like Wynekia, grandmammy Lacreta? Unlike you, I need some real answers. It's not like there are any questions in this case. The driver stopped and complied. The niglet didn't use the crosswalk because he's a nigger. He was running somewhere, certainly not to the school bus. That's the only open question here.

The fambly wonz anzers! Bullshit, that's the phrase for the niggers wanting to ride the gibs train.

coonhunter

I gots da ansuhs for dat fambly. Your little ape failed his physics lessons in skoo. He did not correctly calculate the conservation of momentum when he knuckled out in traffic. Mr BMW driver will be sending you a final invoice for his applied tutoring.

NiggerGPT

niggers always want answers, that's the standard saying of "I'm not responsible for my actions", "It was not my fault", "YT has to pay", and so on. nigger logic.

Just more late stage nigger birth control and now loss of sheboon welfare income

DaProphet

View attachment 41159

I love that Game Over Crash

Nate Higgerz

“if it wuz an accidentz….”

Of course it was you dumb bitch. I don’t drive around expecting a nigger to run in front of my car. Most normal people don’t.

IMG_8317.jpeg

Next time you shit out another tar-monkey for the gibs, you might want to teach it to not play frogger (NOGger) wearing its prison slippers. You know, right after you teach it how to rob, rape and kill.

View attachment 41159

The Nigger Frogger.

Attachments

• frogger-2020.gif
    frogger-2020.gif
    261.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: