Faggots

hisdivineshadow1972

How many of you have ever worked with a homosexual?

I have worked with a couple, and in every instance they are extremely lazy, entitled, and refuse to do their share of work.
Worse still is most places will not punish the for fear of being labeled homophobic, or accused of discrimination,
The world has gotten worse in last 50 years, not better.

1488NiggerHater

I have worked with a couple, and in every instance they are extremely lazy, entitled, and refuse to do their share of work.
Worse still is most places will not punish the for fear of being labeled homophobic, or accused of discrimination,
That's the reason why they were hated for many thousand years. Not because of their sexual behavior but because of their character. Sodomites are lazy, pedophile, have a marxist world view and they are in any way bad people. That's why the government promote them.

hisdivineshadow1972

That's the reason why they were hated for many thousand years. Not because of their sexual behavior but because of their character. Sodomites are lazy, pedophile, have a marxist world view and they are in any way bad people. That's why the government promote them.
Homosexual are also used to living a hidden deceptive lifestyle thus most are liars, criminals, and of poor character. Homosexuality is a sexual perversion

I lived in the liberal Amsterdam centrum a few years ago, faggots are like niggers. They are protected, any human who speaks about a faggot at a place of work risks getting arrested and ruined.

LHP

Eh I’ve worked with a few but they was yesterdays queers. One dude was a bitch but he was fair manager- This other I know is older he’s ok for a boss but I felt at times you could feel how he hates women just by the way he’d converse with me at times but idk todays queers are nut jobs XD

sxng9

Trustee
I grew up in a female dominated society. Females outnumber men in my family/relatives. It wasn't until I found myself working for a large company (since ~8 years ago) that I was able to work with at least 1 man on a team. During my entire life, I've only noticed one female feminist and she's also a lesbian.

Since we were a 24/7 operations team (no longer the case today and I don't work there anymore), nobody wanted to work weekends, so when I first took the job, I was desperate for a job back then and was open to working weekends and even night hours if needed. For a long time, it was just me being a one-man operations during the weekends.

Eventually at one point, my boss put this lesbian feminist with me on the weekends and she would oftentimes bring her girlfriend with her to work and they'll just run off to where ever in the building (probably kissing & whatever, since she almost always has that kind of dirty 'after sex' odor). Then whenever there's something big going on where everyone is on a conference call, she would come back and grill me for information (information that I worked hard to obtain) and she would try and make herself look good on the conference call. During the times she was assigned to work with me on the weekends, she never did any legitimate work. Never logged into the phones (heck even her computer screen normally stays locked, as she doesn't keep herself logged on) and if she was at her desk was only doing any other things like knitting, probably sexting her girlfriend, other than the job she was being paid to do. I never reported her, but she reported me for not sucking up to her (at one point and I got yelled at by my boss). The only reason how she managed to rise to higher positions within the company was through the backs of other people like myself.

1488NiggerHater

I grew up in a female dominated society. Females outnumber men in my family/relatives. It wasn't until I found myself working for a large company (since ~8 years ago) that I was able to work with at least 1 man on a team. During my entire life, I've only noticed one female feminist and she's also a lesbian.

Since we were a 24/7 operations team (no longer the case today and I don't work there anymore), nobody wanted to work weekends, so when I first took the job, I was desperate for a job back then and was open to working weekends and even night hours if needed. For a long time, it was just me being a one-man operations during the weekends.

Eventually at one point, my boss put this lesbian feminist with me on the weekends and she would oftentimes bring her girlfriend with her to work and they'll just run off to where ever in the building (probably kissing & whatever, since she almost always has that kind of dirty 'after sex' odor). Then whenever there's something big going on where everyone is on a conference call, she would come back and grill me for information (information that I worked hard to obtain) and she would try and make herself look good on the conference call. During the times she was assigned to work with me on the weekends, she never did any legitimate work. Never logged into the phones (heck even her computer screen normally stays locked, as she doesn't keep herself logged on) and if she was at her desk was only doing any other things like knitting, probably sexting her girlfriend, other than the job she was being paid to do. I never reported her, but she reported me for not sucking up to her (at one point and I got yelled at by my boss). The only reason how she managed to rise to higher positions within the company was through the backs of other people like myself.
I have the same problem at my work. Only for me it's not a lesbian but a mudshark. I do all the work, and women today think it's a given that men do everything for them without anything in return.

That's nonsense - It had never been like that before.

Men do all the work and women make our children:

From the perspective of evolutionary theory, this is the single main reason why men instinctively sacrifice themselves for women, protect women and value them above their one life because they bear our children. On the wedding day, the man carries the woman over the doorstep. This custom is intended to remind the man of his worldly task.

That's how it used to be. If all white women f..k only Abduls and Gnugnu's of the world and they don't give a shit about white kids, than they are useless.
This woman now had noticed that I'm rightwing, and that she can't manipulate me. That's why she hates me, makes provocative actions against me whenever she can. Women shouldn't have a social job.

Last edited:

Hater8

At my first job, the manager was a dyke and a nigger. She didn't do much work and kept wanting validation from us.

NiggerGPT

Homosexual are also used to living a hidden deceptive lifestyle thus most are liars, criminals, and of poor character. Homosexuality is a sexual perversion
The obama administration made them legal in the US, so now they are also a protected class. homo's are a sure sign of mental problems and all they think about is sex and now they try to propagate their views as being "normal". If you say anything against their "habits", your racist. Sound familiar ?

I worked several jobs, were we had to keep logs and it was great for exposing folks that don't work. And it went to computer logging, it allowed you to get stat's and the employers got rid of these folks, as it was obvious they were not working. At some point, I struck out on my own business and I never ever hired niggers nor faggots that I knew of. As a small business doing electrical and electronics contracting work, you were exempt from a lot of federal hiring rules, and it makes a difference. It allows you to hire people that know the job and know how to work, people you can trust. I also turned down a lot of state and federal jobs when you have to comply with their rules to hire niggers. Because I knew nigger business is taking a loss.