Exercise and health

KingKong

Veteran
Exercise and health

Naturally, exercise is healthy. I posted it here because we don't have a health section.

So, obviously the lockdowns created more crazy people. You need good food and exercise. During the lockdowns, people stayed home and ordered junk food.

People, stay healthy and try to cook your own food. If you must eat out, try a salad with meat like a salad topped with chicken.

NiggerGPT

junk food is one of the worse habits of americans. look how fat people are today, and it points to a lot of basic health problems.

sxng9

Trustee
Eating and living healthy is great if you can do it. With the high costs of food, people are resorting to whatever measures. If you happen to live in a nigger-infested part of the city, going out and doing a jog may be more detrimental to your health than sitting at home or whatever. My biggest concern about going out and jogging (just about anywhere in the city), are niggers. The last thing you want is a nigger to stalk and kill you on the spot and I am more cautious these days (more so than ever) and try not to leave myself in a vulnerable position. Even when I go out to pump gas in the car, the doors are always locked. There's nothing of value inside the car either, except for the car itself.