Ex-marine nigger kills girl in Okinawa

ZipCoon

Veteran

ZipCoon

Veteran
This has to be one of the most horrendous crimes I've ever read about, even for a nigger. Nigger brags about enlisting in the Marine Corps because he wanted to kill people, fantasizes about raping and killing women, proudly relates the details of how he killed this girl with no remorse or guilt. DAMNED NIGGER!!

If this coon has a lawyer he's probably setting things up for a "mentally incompetent" defense.

Where's the Kempeitai when you need 'em?

Last edited:
"Heard voices in his head since he was eight"! Sounds like monkey is trying to pull off a One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Oh well, I wonder how many of these Coal burning stupid nigger loving bitches were warned about streetapes and refused to listen, and when she was getting made good, she realized she fucked up?

This has to be one of the most horrendous crimes I've ever read about, even for a nigger. Nigger brags about enlisting in the Marine Corps because he wanted to kill people, fantasizes about raping and killing women, proudly relates the details of how he killed this girl with no remorse or guilt. DAMNED NIGGER!!

If this coon has a lawyer he's probably setting things up for a "mentally incompetent" defense.
Exactly!!!:thumbsup:

ZipCoon

Veteran
TNB crime. Sadly the "Americans" on Okinawa have that bad reputation since 1945. I bet that US military niggers are the #1 demographic group perpetrating rape in Okinawa and perhaps even all of Japan.
:chimp:
For certain you are right! And the Japanese government won't crack down on the niggers for fear the US woke generals, like Milley, will be offended. Every single report I have read about US military crimes in Okinawa, the perps have been niggers. Probably there are exceptions, but not many.

Japan should do like the Philippines, and kick out all foreign military occupation. Right now the US needs Japan a lot more than they need us.

Gibme Mineses

Where's the Kempeitai when you need 'em?
This nigger needs to go swimming in Australia at night.