EV’s are fake & Gay.

RP: The main reason why they want people to use EVs is because it is easier to control people who use them. It’s a control mechanism that they are trying to phase in under the guise that these EVs are helping fight climate change. In reality, these EVs are terrible for the environment due to all the mining that goes into producing the batteries. You also have the issue of recycling the dead batteries. Plus, climate change isn’t even a real problem. So this is a hoax on top of another hoax as part of endless series of hoaxes.

I’m just sick of hearing about this EV fraud. You are a retarded faggot if you drive an EV and nobody can tell me otherwise.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
So this is a hoax on top of another hoax as part of endless series of hoaxes.
It's a triple hoax:

1. Producing EVs is not green. 🤡
2. Climate Change based on carbon is not real. 🤡
3. Even if it was, EVs are charged from fossil (carbon) sources. 🤡

clownworld.jpg

Because they will destroy private transportation

- EV's are unaffordable for most
- have short range
- have short life span
- consume too much expensive electricity
- you can let an entire house burn down because of it
- there are only enough raw materials in the world for 15-25 million EV's
- total surveillance
- promote self-driving cars

There is always energy loss during conversion, transport or transmission of energy. The electric car uses at least 3x as much energy because of it, compared to combustion engines. And it puts a lot of pressure on the electricity market, to the benefit of the monopolies, and makes the electric bills of everyone else climb faster.

There are plenty of alternatives, fuels and cells. There "carbon neutral" fuels that use carbon taken out the thin air, and you can put it into the car you own and drive with it. We could all drive EV's and have cheap electricity with the technology that exists in the open or hidden in safes. But that would be freedom and not total control. People who want to be gods over us don't want that sort of outcome.

That's why their sustainable development means essentially poverty, dumbing down and no more innovations. "Because innovations are always bad for the environment". They want to keep us in stone age and in misery for ever, so that they always have absolute leverage.

Since they want to do away with private property it's cool for them when the Tesla also burns down the garage & the house of the middle-upper class family that's in. Same with solar panels on the roof. Firemen will let it burn down in most of the cases because they can get electrocuted when they try to extinguish those things. Haha, those people that wanted freedom and did everything right... we got 'em.

They also want more accidents to promote their self driving cars, promote their pseudo-science religion and hatred of man. That's why they import so many dindus too and give them "free" driving lessons to ruin us even more. And the jab and drugs causing accidents... they will blame it on "the people are stupid" or they have heart attacks because they haven't eaten the right bugs and because of climate change.

It's a big scam! They want to create huge dependencies that they are already abusing. The green hoax is terribly destructive for our freedom and also very dangerous for the environment and the survival of our species.

EV's and other "green tech" gobble up a lot of rare earths. I've worked in rare earths, most of it is mined in Asia, and good portion come from Africa.

Artificial higher demand for rare earths will bring war upon us. China for some years now has been paying niggers to mine rare earths in Africa, and they're not going to let go of those markets without a fight. Basically this is going to turn into another bogey man, and western young people will fight the wars for those rare earths for the bankers, corporations, greedy elites, etc.

BlackCrap

EV's and other "green tech" gobble up a lot of rare earths. I've worked in rare earths, most of it is mined in Asia, and good portion come from Africa.

Artificial higher demand for rare earths will bring war upon us. China for some years now has been paying niggers to mine rare earths in Africa, and they're not going to let go of those markets without a fight. Basically this is going to turn into another bogey man, and western young people will fight the wars for those rare earths for the bankers, corporations, greedy elites, etc.