European countries closing borders for immigrants

Raskolnikov

Hi
Just watched yesterday a depate about border politics in my country. The goverment of our country is going to close our borders.(edit, its already closed)
They said that russia is using hybrid warfare to bring violent criminals, organized crime gangs members and soldiers in civilian clothes, so they want to close the border for good. Its not just russia, they said that they want to send a message to "mogadishu and baghdad" that "dont come here, we dont take people anymore".
Its amazing to see, i bet they start extraditing the non-citizen people also. Never thought i would see this.

Everywhere in europe this is happening, italy and was it UK, will start asylum centers in africa and non eu east european countries. And trying to project the immigrants to non EU countries.

There is also talk, that EU will sign out of the "international refugee contracts" and change the asylum taking policy.
Thank god my country has the least black people already, and were not taking anymore and extradite people already here.
The leftists are furious, but people have been awaken, and mainstream, big political parties are onboard with the populist anti immigration parties.

This is our change to save the west.

Nate Higgerz

Hi
Just watched yesterday a depate about border politics in my country. The goverment of our country is going to close our borders.(edit, its already closed)
They said that russia is using hybrid warfare to bring violent criminals, organized crime gangs members and soldiers in civilian clothes, so they want to close the border for good. Its not just russia, they said that they want to send a message to "mogadishu and baghdad" that "dont come here, we dont take people anymore".
Its amazing to see, i bet they start extraditing the non-citizen people also. Never thought i would see this.

Everywhere in europe this is happening, italy and was it UK, will start asylum centers in africa and non eu east european countries. And trying to project the immigrants to non EU countries.

There is also talk, that EU will sign out of the "international refugee contracts" and change the asylum taking policy.
Thank god my country has the least black people already, and were not taking anymore and extradite people already here.
The leftists are furious, but people have been awaken, and mainstream, big political parties are onboard with the populist anti immigration parties.

The west is a bit more hard headed my friend.

Unfortunately most people around these parts learn things the hard way. I hope it doesn’t take something major to happen (again) for people to see the light.

Hi

All too late?..The Nigger loving Liberals have destroyed Europe and will find someone to blame?

Raskolnikov

Too late. Europeans have negative birthrates and half of the youngest age cohorts have been replaced. The current Europe will cease to exist and the remaining Europeans who want to survive will move somewhere else or balkanize along ethnic lines.
I dont think so, atleast not most places. In my country, the original ethnic citizens make like 88%, while 7% are other europeans and like 5% are non european(and most non europeans dont even have citizen ships, so they can be easily deported). Blacks make like 1% if even that. The immigrant background people dont have much higher birth rates than traditional people, they are not breeding like they do in africa or arab countries. Now they have closed the border and are deporting people in increasing rate.

There is like 440 million EU citizens, of which 27 million are non european background, that is little over 5%. And we are starting deportations. They are never going to grow to outnumber the european ethinicity. And this is all without things like civil war and forced deportation of all non european people.

If Europe is screwed with non europeans, what change the US has? We dont want to be pessimistic here, but work hard and act now so things wont get worse.

Last edited:

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
40 years too late, I would say
💯 percent true. (I'm obliged to use this symbol from now on to anger the ADL. :biggrin:)

In the early 1980s, the influx of "guest workers" had been established, their families were allowed to move in, and the local population's birthrates dropped into negative territory. It was exactly at that point they should have resisted but they were far from it. The economy was picking up after the shitty 1970s and people were content. They will never resist unless they can't put bread on the table. This was the crucial lesson the "international bankers" learned from their 1929/1933 loss of power in central Europe.

There is like 440 million EU citizens, of which 27 million are non european background, that is little over 5%. And we are starting deportations.
You get your statistics from the enemy. They're fake. The EU and its member states have been lying about the true number of invader muds for 40 years to lull the local population into accepting even more.

Go to any larger city in the Western European metros and see for yourself. At least 30 percent of the younger people are third worlders.

sxng9

Trustee
As others mentioned, closing the borders (if true), after already letting in millions of niggers over the years and allowing them to breed within does not help. America is no different as well and in fact, the damage is irreversible at this point in both countries.

All it takes is just 1 nigger to be let inside of a country and all hell breaks loose. Niggers multiply extremely as fast as they commit crimes.

Europeans have negative birthrates and half of the youngest age cohorts have been replaced.
Seems like a targeted agenda by the nigger-loving elites in the highest powers amongst all western nations. They want humans to slowly fade out, while allowing niggers and lower-IQ people to exist in the new world they're creating. Western nations are slowly shifting towards a communist system.

ThePakMan-G

💯 percent true. (I'm obliged to use this symbol from now on to anger the ADL. :biggrin:)

In the early 1980s, the influx of "guest workers" had been established, their families were allowed to move in, and the local population's birthrates dropped into negative territory. It was exactly at that point they should have resisted but they were far from it. The economy was picking up after the shitty 1970s and people were content. They will never resist unless they can't put bread on the table. This was the crucial lesson the "international bankers" learned from their 1929/1933 loss of power in central Europe.

You get your statistics from the enemy. They're fake. The EU and its member states have been lying about the true number of invader muds for 40 years to lull the local population into accepting even more.

Go to any larger city in the Western European metros and see for yourself. At least 30 percent of the younger people are third worlders.
True demographic changes are so crazy especially if you look at London

Raskolnikov

Where you get your statistics?
Its true, that some cities have a lot of muslims/niggers but its usually those poorer areas where they are send, where humans dont go, so you see pictures and videos of these places with a lot of third worlders, but it doesnt reprent the whole city or country. I can see it in my country, when i go to the country side, its like 99% white. In our largest city the city center is like 80% white, then the better areas are like 95% white, middle class areas 85% white and the poorest ghetto like places maybe 70% white. And these are subjective numbers ofc, but you get the point.

Hi

One must not let himself be fooled by corrupt Western leaders, the rot has set in after several decades of nigger
love enabling and coddling.

Simian jungle nigger savages roam the streets of UKstan with zombie knives.

1711703901037.png