EU votes to ban gas/diesel cars by 2035

RP: This is an insane plan and it has zero chance of working. They’re trying to do the same thing in California and other places.

The electrical capacity to use only electric vehicles does not exist in the West and there is zero reason to believe it will exist by 2035.

It is also worth noting that banning gas and diesel cars has nothing to do with the environment. This is a scheme designed to limit people’s mobility. These people couldn’t care less about the environment. That’s why they support the war in the Ukraine, blowing up gas pipelines while doing nothing about toxic chemical explosions.

The only so-called environmental issue they care about is this alleged climate change business because it is a hoax meant to justify all of the insane things they want to do.

G

Greasemonkey

RP: This is an insane plan and it has zero chance of working. They’re trying to do the same thing in California and other places.

The electrical capacity to use only electric vehicles does not exist in the West and there is zero reason to believe it will exist by 2035.

It is also worth noting that banning gas and diesel cars has nothing to do with the environment. This is a scheme designed to limit people’s mobility. These people couldn’t care less about the environment. That’s why they support the war in the Ukraine, blowing up gas pipelines while doing nothing about toxic chemical explosions.

The only so-called environmental issue they care about is this alleged climate change business because it is a hoax meant to justify all of the insane things they want to do.

Except there's a loophole

New Minority

Trustee
But Omnipotent Supreme Ruler Biden directed stated that the state of California was a model for the nation and the world.
My only question is, has anyone even looked at the overall state of California lately?

But no worries, Greta, will lead the charge, as her experience and unquestionable scholarly knowledge regarding climate control will guide us on the right path.
But first, according to her, all the superpower countries need to bail out the banks, as the banks have the money which is necessary to pay for the anti global warming measures..

If you are pregnant, or suspect you are, please do not drink or use drugs. This can irreparably damage the child and you may give birth to a politician.

G

Greasemonkey

But Omnipotent Supreme Ruler Biden directed stated that the state of California was a model for the nation and the world.
My only question is, has anyone even looked at the overall state of California lately?

But no worries, Greta, will lead the charge, as her experience and unquestionable scholarly knowledge regarding climate control will guide us on the right path.
But first, according to her, all the superpower countries need to bail out the banks, as the banks have the money which is necessary to pay for the anti global warming measures..

If you are pregnant, or suspect you are, please do not drink or use drugs. This can irreparably damage the child and you may give birth to a politician.
I think having a dump constitutes to giving birth to a politician. Politicians are like
diapers and should be changed for the same reasons, frequently.

Peg Leg Dave

I think having a dump constitutes to giving birth to a politician. Politicians are like
diapers and should be changed for the same reasons, frequently.
The same can be said for so-called "experts."

An ex is a has-been and (s)pert is a drip under pressure.

That pretty much sums up most of the "experts" I have met or seen in the media.

0ca7d3e76b44d206.png

That settles it then.....I'm getting a plane!

G

Greasemonkey

The same can be said for so-called "experts."

An ex is a has-been and (s)pert is a drip under pressure.

That pretty much sums up most of the "experts" I have met or seen in the media.

My husband's Aussie friend says exactly the same thing.

G

Greasemonkey

Another loophole has emerged or rather the EU now waking up to the complete ban on ICE powered cars doesn't stand a snowflake in hell's chance of being ready by 2035, always have a rabbit to pull out of the hat.

If it means thousands (millions hopefully) of african niglets spend miserable short lives mining lithium with a bucket and a shovel - and - die before they can reproduce, then HELL YEAH, I'm all for it.

Will normies one day take notice that they are being fooled and robbed all the time? 🥴😴😵‍💫

No, they will join the May Day parades and stand for hours in line for "free" bananas and synthetic GMO chiggen.