Encounter on a bus.

Adam10

I was on a bus a while ago and I was maybe five rows back from the very front and one of them sat in the seat directly in front of me, almost immediately I was hit with a stench that I had never really experienced before, at least not this strong, I was at the point where I was covering my nose and mouth in an attempt to reduce the nocuous effect it was having on me. Is this the reason they were forced to sit at the back so you didn't have to walk passed when departing or smell them when sitting down, and since most busses have a draught coming from the front door that would help keep the smell at the back also.

I edit this to fix a spelling mistake, it put small instead of smell.

Last edited:

Coon Chicken Inn

This country went down hill after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was signed into law. LBJ with one stroke of a pen doomed this county. Abe Lincoln knew the dangers and warned that the nigger would ever fit in a Human society. That's why he wanted to re-patriate them back to Africa. This country functioned well under segregation and the integration of the military should have been warning enough of what would happen if niggers and Humans are mixed. Sadly the genie is now out of the bottle and getting segregation as law of the land is going to be a futile attempt unless niggers see the light and realize that is the best system for all concerned. Cramming Humans and niggers together on busses and planes is a crime against humanity.

Last edited:

Adam10

This country went down hill after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was signed into law. LBJ with one stroke of a pen doomed this county. Abe Lincoln knew the dangers and warned that the nigger would ever fit in a Human society. That's why he wanted to re-patriate them back to Africa. This country function well under segregation and the integration of the military should have been warning enough of what would happen if niggers and Humans are mixed. Sadly the genie is now out of the bottle and getting segregation as law of the land is going to be a futile attempt unless niggers see the light and realize that is the best system for all concerned. Cramming Humans and niggers together on busses and planes is a crime against humanity.
Yes I agree with that.

hisdivineshadow1972

Absolutely. That's why my favorite term for them is nigger stinkbeast. The negroid race is not at all removed from the apes in the jungle. Apes possess scent glands that other apes find irresistible. It's also a reason niggers have no control over their sexual urges. If heterosexual sex is not available, the nigger will glady become homosexual to satiate it's baser instincts.
Just always remember niggers are animals and undeserving of pity, charity, courtesy. They deserve the same treatment you would give to any other vermin.
This also explains why almost all dogs have a instinctual ingrained dislike of niggers. If the nigger stench offends your nostrils... Imagine being a bloodhound or German shepherd and having a sense of smell ten million times as sensitive as the one us humans have..... 8dfhjg.jpg

I was on a bus a while ago and I was maybe five rows back from the very front and one of them sat in the seat directly in front of me, almost immediately I was hit with a stench that I had never really experienced before, at least not this strong, I was at the point where I was covering my nose and mouth in an attempt to reduce the nocuous effect it was having on me. Is this the reason they were forced to sit at the back so you didn't have to walk passed when departing or smell them when sitting down, and since most busses have a draught coming from the front door that would help keep the smell at the back also.

I was hit with a stench that I had never really experienced before..

I call it African musk.

cautH221-potentialbiohazardpresent__47441.1364786280.png

Thank goodness you survived.

Lane's Ghost

I knew a forensic pathologist in London and she used the same trick when she had to examine stiffs that were getting bit ripe.
I first noticed that it worked when I was on a farm and caught a cold. Knee deep in cow shit and the Vicks blocked every bit of scent. If it works on a dead one, it should be pretty effective for live ones as well.

Y

YtheRabbit

I first noticed that it worked when I was on a farm and caught a cold. Knee deep in cow shit and the Vicks blocked every bit of scent. If it works on a dead one, it should be pretty effective for live ones as well.
Niggers have that unique odour that sets them apart from anything else, the thing with stiffs and shit is they both stop smelling after a few months whereas niggers keep on throughout their stinking existence.

Mr. Otis Chimp

I experienced that nigger diseased odor when I lived with in the city attending grade and middle schools.

Mr. Otis Chimp

Absolutely. That's why my favorite term for them is nigger stinkbeast. The negroid race is not at all removed from the apes in the jungle. Apes possess scent glands that other apes find irresistible. It's also a reason niggers have no control over their sexual urges. If heterosexual sex is not available, the nigger will glady become homosexual to satiate it's baser instincts.
Just always remember niggers are animals and undeserving of pity, charity, courtesy. They deserve the same treatment you would give to any other vermin.
This also explains why almost all dogs have a instinctual ingrained dislike of niggers. If the nigger stench offends your nostrils... Imagine being a bloodhound or German shepherd and having a sense of smell ten million times as sensitive as the one us humans have..... View attachment 38704
Well said. Your post explains the truth of the matter and to the point. Thank you.

Uhtred Lothbrok

"Is this the reason they were forced to sit at the back so you didn't have to walk passed when departing or smell them when sitting down, and since most busses have a draught coming from the front door that would help keep the smell at the back also ?"
The answer to your question would be a resounding "YES!" Because niggers usually smell, REALLY BAD.

Dr. Donquarius Harambe

This also explains why almost all dogs have a instinctual ingrained dislike of niggers. If the nigger stench offends your nostrils... Imagine being a bloodhound or German shepherd and having a sense of smell ten million times as sensitive as the one us humans have..... View attachment 38704
“The negroid race is not at all removed from the apes in the jungle. Apes possess scent glands that other apes find irresistible. It's also a reason niggers have no control over their sexual urges. If heterosexual sex is not available, the nigger will glady become homosexual to satiate its baser instincts.
This also explains why almost all dogs have a instinctual ingrained dislike of niggers”

My dude- this needs to be carved into a marble tablet and set at the entrance to every major city in the world. A public service message for the planet. Bravo. 👏🏻

Last edited:

Dr. Donquarius Harambe

Ah yes the famous *smell*. Like rotting meat rubbed in a homeless man’s armpit and served in a used diaper. I’ve been trying to figure out a way to weaponize it for years. Like a ghetto James Bond villain.

Black Gorilla Jr.

This country went down hill after the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was signed into law. LBJ with one stroke of a pen doomed this county. Abe Lincoln knew the dangers and warned that the nigger would ever fit in a Human society. That's why he wanted to re-patriate them back to Africa. This country functioned well under segregation and the integration of the military should have been warning enough of what would happen if niggers and Humans are mixed. Sadly the genie is now out of the bottle and getting segregation as law of the land is going to be a futile attempt unless niggers see the light and realize that is the best system for all concerned. Cramming Humans and niggers together on busses and planes is a crime against humanity.

Niggers will never agree to segregation. They love preying on white victims. Segregation would help the nigger to achieve a higher level of merit being among their own but niggers have no interest in bettering themselves anyway.. when they pretend they do its only to find a cushy over paid job and “makes dat easy money” it has nothing to do with a sense of pride or accomplishment.

Thats why we have all of them with college degrees now wanting loan forgiveness. And what a shame the free ride scholarships are wasted on thugs to play feetsballs and bakketbawls. Its all about elevating the niggers up where they dont belong. All these niggers getting these do nothing govt jobs just becUse they have a 4 year degree handed to them.