Do Not Ask for the Niggers Receipt

I Seen Things

Hello Everyone,

I have witness something to share with you all that involves store receipts.
This story is crazy.
So crazy, that I feel guilty for not recording and sharing it.

Before I share this story, I was taught by some of the top lawyers in the USA some basic rules.
Long story short, through my dad's side of the family I have strong connections to lawyers, politicians, government agents, and so on.
Hence why my name is "I Seen Things". Because I have the connections to see a LOT of things.

One thing they taught me is the Receipt Rules.
Once you buy and receive a receipt from a store, they can ask to look at your receipt, but they CANNOT demand it.
They have no legal right to touch what you bought and they cannot demand for your receipt.
If they were to demand and / or even detain you, that is considered accusing you as a thief.

Demanding and even forcing for your receipt is breaking the 4th Amendment as well.

But some stores will have in their Terms of Service and Terms of Agreement to search your bought items and receipt at the exit.
Both Terms of Service and Terms of Agreement are NOT contracts and they do NOT hold up in a court.
Places like BJs, Costo, and other similar markets are not safe from this.

If you know your receipt rule, you can end up suing a simple store like BJs for a lot of money.
Sometimes, the manager will try to mitigate the situation quickly and peacefully.
I know, because Walmart tried demanding for my receipt.
Poor receipt checker was fired but the manager gave me a $500 Gift card.
The receipt checker was Mexican so I did not feel bad.

With that said, let me tell you all my story on what happened with the Niggers at BJs when they were ask for the receipt.
Side note, this whole thing was my fault. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Story Time,

The BJs I go to is filled with nothing but Non-Whites.
The store can be mobbed and I would be the only White person their.
Only one time I have seen another White person in this BJs.

I was in their last Saturday (April 13, 2024) to buy some things.
Store was mobbed and the line for the Receipt Check (which you would stand in for leaving the store) was beyond a mile long.
The Receipt Check would always be one person that goes very slowly with checking a persons Receipt and Carriage.

Group of Veterans (White) decided to ditch the line by leave through the other entrance that had no receipt checker.
The employee who was checking the Receipts was pissed and chased after them through the other entrance.
It broke into a huge argument and almost a fist fight.
Manager had to come out to break it up. That manager told the Veterans to never come back to this store again.
While that was happening, all the Non-White shoppers was just leaving and most of them took it as an opportunity to steal on the way out.

This is when my evil side comes out. My mind had evil thoughts.
So, a group of blacks were in front of me whispering to each other.
I kind of interrupted their whispering for a friendly chat.
Taught them the Recipe Rule and planted some ideas in their head.

Here is where the fun begin
The group of blacks tried walking out the other entrance just like the Veterans.
This time, they were playing the Race Card and they were playing Victim Card.
It was beautiful to watch.
It became an actual fist fight between the one Receipt Checker and the Group of Blacks.
While they were fighting, everyone was rushing both entrances.
People took it as a full opportunity to steal during the drama fight.
I saw one guy walk in, grab a small flat screen tv, and ran out quickly while the fighting distracted everyone.

After the whole thing was broken up and was done for, the manager directly fired the Receipt Checker.
He gave the group of blacks a few gift cards for all their trouble.
I could have ran with my stuff as well, but I was enjoying the show.
What I heard next made sense.

Manager brought an old lady up to be the new Receipt Checkers.
While I was being checked by her, I heard the manager whisper this to her.
"Do not stop people if they walk past you. Just follow them to get their License Plate. But if they are black, do not follow them at all. I do not need you getting hurt."

He literally told her to not follow any blacks.
So I said out loud, "To let you know, I am identifying as a black just until I exit this store. Can I skip the receipt check?"
She started laughing.
She whispered to me, "This is not the first time I have been told something like this. But this is the last time since I am retiring soon."
She whispered that they are not allowed to mess with Blacks because of situations like this.

Yes I could have escaped as well.
With how it was setup, I could have easily thrown a Computer monitor in my carriage and fled.
But I felt like it was worth standing their and watching the whole thing play out.
Now I have my tactics to create a diversion if I needed to steal from BJs.