Delsym the cough medicine for mudsharks!

CuckedGayForSportsNiggers

Sorry mudsharking ooga booga lover, but you're actually still a really sick woman ... and add to that disgusting and perverted, etc.

What the hell even is this and who's behind this sick agenda to force this ape-loving upon white women thru TV ads. Makes me want to vomit! :vomit: Stick to your own kind whites and niggers too...
What a bunch of jigaboo jones loving CUCKS that made this awful advertisement!
What do white kids think when they see this pandering mudshark sewage? How about our white women?

Never will I ever ever buy this poisonous dogshit medicine for apes.
...and sorry to tell you niggers they'res no syzzurp in it. Dumb niggers it's not even purple.

Last edited:

zigman

6b0c4fd75cdf74d9.jpg

G

Greasemonkey

Sorry mudsharking ooga booga lover, but you're actually still a really sick woman ... and add to that disgusting and perverted, etc.

What the hell even is this and who's behind this sick agenda to force this ape-loving upon white women thru TV ads. Makes me want to vomit! :vomit: Stick to your own kind whites and niggers too...
What do white kids think when they see this pandering mudshark sewage? How about our white women?

...and sorry to tell you niggers they'res no syzzurp in it. Dumb niggers it's not even purple.
The best cure for a cough is a laxative then they dare not cough.

I believe that fentanyl can cure it too? :nuffins:

I find it unfair and racist that they took their menthol cigs away. They were probably good for something or they wouldn't have forbidden it.

They make GMO therapies mandatory that they invented just yesterday, and on the other side they forbid the oldest (God made) things in the world, all the natural medicine; they started with burning witches a long time ago and they never stopped.

It Just get's worse!...Thank God I don't watch NiggerVision anymore.

CuckedGayForSportsNiggers

They want you to see how busy she's been with 3-4 nogs shat out one teenage infers a long term "idyllic" marriage. Idyllic my arse! As if!

Does the nigger almost sit on a hot sauce for it's fried chicken bottle at end, straigh up its ape hole? Ah who cares. Die die Delsym, and not soon enough for me.