Dallas nigs light up block party, dead sow's fambly blames cops: "Why didn't you disperse us monkeys?"

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member

Woman dead, 8 others shot overnight Saturday in Fair Park neighborhood of Dallas​

nigger.jpg:traybat:
Police say there was a block party at a neighborhood rec center in the Fair Park neighborhood of Dallas Saturday night. Some people then went to a nearby address on Collins Avenue near Carter Street.

At 11:10 p.m., DPD said that officers responded to a call of shots fired, but gunfire had ended by the time they arrived. Officers remained nearby, according to the department.
If we build recreation centers for them, this will end the negro violence, right?
:chimp1:

Then at 1:35 a.m. Sunday, people started shooting again; DPD said investigators determined that one person started firing shots into the crowd of 45-50 people, and then other people started shooting. Seven women and two men were taken to local hospitals.

Police identified the woman killed as Coriesha Bradford.

"They just took my baby away. They took her away," said Tasha Oudems, Bradford's aunt, who helped raise Coriesha.
She helped raise Orciesha because Tyrone's working 60-hour weeks, right? :sarcasm:

Family members of Bradford are demanding answers from police. Community members want to know why police didn't remain on the scene and disperse the crowd.

"It wasn't enough. And they was right there before any of that happened," said Oudems. "I was like, they probably finna break it up. That's good. They never broke up nothing."

On Sunday a Dallas Police spokesperson defended their officer's actions. "There has to be a criminal activity in order for us to take action," said Lowman.
Dude, you know how it is: If you disperse the crowd, it's racist. If you don't and they kill each other, it's also racist. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. The only constant here is: Niggers will hate Whites until the day they die (from gunfire or drugs in their teens or early 20s). So... might as well do what they do: NUFFIN.

nigger.jpg
Now Dallas Police Chief Eddie Garcia is calling for an internal investigation into the incident.
Minority diversity hire caves to nigger ooking and backstabs his own men. Typical. :rsp:

Hatetheniggers

Ever see any Whites, Asians, or Hispanics flocking to that fucking shit hole called Africa seeking things like education, philosophy, art, medicine, or culture?

It's always those fucking niggers who are DEMANDING asylum in every single continent, that was free from those niggers.

Anti Ape

Do less for them them start with the ambulance. Incease the kill ratio longer waits at the hospital let them fight out some more there. Then send them to another hospital call it policy for fighting in a hospital.

NiggerGPT

niggers will not place blame were its due. the cops did not cause the problem. niggers blame anything but themselves. " its not my fault i'm a nigger" ooked your typical nigger. "i'z deserve awnsers" ooked the nigger who can't figure it out. "pay me YT, its yo fault" is the nigger agenda.

niggers sure are not good shots are they ? nine shot, one dead ... party, nigger, party