Dad mistakes son for baboon, fatally shoots him

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
niggers.jpg
An octogenarian farmer (81) mistook his 46-year-old son for a baboon and fatally shot him recently.

The now late Innocent Nyakurerwa was chasing a troop of baboons that had invaded their maize field when the incident happened.
Unknown to Innocent, his father, Isaac Nyakurerwa (81) of Plot 20A, Fairfield Farm in Headlands [Zimbabwe] was taking aim at the same troop of baboons he was chasing — using a registered Winchester 22 rifle — and fired a single shot that hit his chin and killed him on the spot.

He only realised the fatal mistake when the deceased screamed for help.
Well. The old geezer certainly has a steady paw for his age. :thumbsup: As for his eyesight, perhaps not the best anymore but telling niggers in the field from baboons must be rather difficult.

As a precaution, maybe black hunters should wear a bulletproof vest with a big "N" stamped on it to avoid being mistaken for monkeys, which I bet is the most common type of hunting accident in Africa. :nuffins:

nigger.jpg

Nyakurerwa has since been released from custody waiting to be charged with culpable homicide.
Why? He shot at some monkeys. No crime committed.

UncleTom

View attachment 42250

Well. The old geezer certainly has a steady paw for his age. :thumbsup: As for his eyesight, perhaps not the best anymore but telling niggers in the field from baboons must be rather difficult.

As a precaution, maybe black hunters should wear a bulletproof vest with a big "N" stamped on it to avoid being mistaken for monkeys, which I bet is the most common type of hunting accident in Africa. :nuffins:

View attachment 42249

you deserve another art award lol

View attachment 42250

View attachment 42249

'Much Ado about Nothing'

Good riddance nig nog.