Coontact with bum nigger on my lunch break

Dred Scott

I just ran out to grab lunch during my lunch break at work. The restaurant I was going to is located next to a liquor store in a shopping plaza. As I was walking towards the restaurant, some nigger bum appeared out of nowhere ooking, "Ayo maing, buy muh uh bodduh! Doan madduh whut. Git muh ennythang."
I told it I was going to the restaurant, not the liquor store.
"Pop in dayuh rite kwik n git muh uh bodduh!"
Of course the nigger wanted me to not only waste my time on my lunch break buying it a bottle, but it also expected me to pay for it! These niggers have no pride or respect.
I ignored it and got my lunch. As I was leaving, an employee was out front shooing the nigger away, telling it, "You can't be out here soliciting! You've been warned before about this!" So I guess this is probably what the nigger does all day every day.
Goddamned niggers!

I just ran out to grab lunch during my lunch break at work. The restaurant I was going to is located next to a liquor store in a shopping plaza. As I was walking towards the restaurant, some nigger bum appeared out of nowhere ooking, "Ayo maing, buy muh uh bodduh! Doan madduh whut. Git muh ennythang."
Of course the nigger wanted me to not only waste my time on my lunch break buying it a bottle, but it also expected me to pay for it! These niggers have no pride or respect.
I ignored it and got my lunch. As I was leaving, an employee was out front shooing the nigger away, telling it, "You can't be out here soliciting! You've been warned before about this!" So I guess this is probably what the nigger does all day every day.
Goddamned niggers!
These niggers have no pride or respect.

That's right,:thumbsup: because they are worthless scum who wouldn't think twice about back stabbing and rolling each other over when they know they are facing serious criminal charges.

1712162912699.png
Cody Fisher was stabbed with a zombie knife on the dance floor of Crane in December 2022

— His killers blamed each other when giving evidence.

sxng9

Trustee
I had a couple of encoonters during my time. Seriously, an hour lunch isn't enough time for a round trip to grab something to eat from a restaurant and return back to the office (especially if you park at the far end of the parking lot or far end of the parking lot across the street).

Uhtred Lothbrok

Goddamned niggers!
From the sound of that nigger by your excellent interpretation, he is probably knocking on death's door. Once alcoholic dementia sets in and progresses, it will start making all his organs fail. Sooo, there's that to be hopeful about.

hisdivineshadow1972

Goddamned niggers!
Should have bought him a bottle of mouthwash or rubbing alcohol and watched him drink his self blind

Black Gorilla Jr.

Ya, most likely that nigger would of pounded that down and enjoyed it. You know niggas love that backwoods moonshine.
4018539a-6b99-4aa5-a744-0ae55ee419ad_1.da708f41724befd7941fd2d7fa3b6f21.jpeg

These niggers have no pride or respect.

That's right,:thumbsup: because they are worthless scum who wouldn't think twice about back stabbing and rolling each other over when they know they are facing serious criminal charges.

View attachment 41553
Cody Fisher was stabbed with a zombie knife on the dance floor of Crane in December 2022

— His killers blamed each other when giving evidence.

Niggers are protected, Their light sentences will be buried by the Media?

Dred Scott

Update:

I actually did go to the liquor store today after work since they got a shipment of allocated bourbons in that I wanted to check out. A different nigger was out front today holding a gibsmedat cardboard sign. I saw a couple humans fall for the nigger's scam, but every single nigger walked right on past and totally ignored it (as I did).

There was a younger white guy behind the counter who said, "I give him a few bucks when he's out there". The nigger apeployee ooked: "Dat muhfugguh ain giddun sheit from me!"