Coonfirmed: niggers hate cats

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
Well last night I had the pleasure of working alongside the most disgusting sheboon I've ever been in the presence of. Rude, surley and lazy, your typical nig.
But we did actually talk briefly and it axed me if I have a dog. I said I've got a cat. This creature then said it hated cats, all Africans hate cats but could not tell me why. The conversation turned to the cold weather where it said you people don't mind the cold. You people ?

So there you go, it's true.
Now the reason niggers hate cats is because they believe cats can steal their soul, which is of course utterly ridiculous because niggers don't have a soul.

NiggerzRSkum

Well last night I had the pleasure of working alongside the most disgusting sheboon I've ever been in the presence of. Rude, surley and lazy, your typical nig.
But we did actually talk briefly and it axed me if I have a dog. I said I've got a cat. This creature then said it hated cats, all Africans hate cats but could not tell me why. The conversation turned to the cold weather where it said you people don't mind the cold. You people ?

Now the reason niggers hate cats is because they believe cats can steal their soul, which is of course utterly ridiculous because niggers don't have a soul.
You’re correct. “Niggerz Nay have souls“—According to my late Scottish grandfather. And he was right most of the time. 😜 😃

Cold weather, yeah!! They also liked to brag about "their" good weather and complain about "ours" last time I remember speaking with shitskins about weather. Just like they complain about everything as they eat their way through humanity like woodworms.

coonhunter

I always wondered why so many Somalicoons ended up infesting MinneAPEolis with its anti-monkey climate. Chicago and its nigger infestation too. If humans cut off the free winter heating gibs, do you think we could convince them to head back to the nice warm muddahland?

1488NiggerHater

Niggers and my cat actually have a lot in common. Laze around and expect everyone to cater to their whim and produce nothing of value for their support. They both also randomly destroy property for entertainment. At least my cat will occasionally catch a mouse.
The behavior of a male cat is better than the behavior of female cats. The behavior of neutered cats is better than that of non-neutered cats. Its really like that. Dogs can be worse than cats in my opinion. For example, I can hardly go jogging without a dog waiting around the corner wanting to nibble on my leg. There are simply too many pets around us such as: dogs, cats, mice, niggers, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits etc.
80420721.jpg

Lane's Ghost

The behavior of a male cat is better than the behavior of female cats. The behavior of neutered cats is better than that of non-neutered cats. Its really like that. Dogs can be worse than cats in my opinion. For example, I can hardly go jogging without a dog waiting around the corner wanting to nibble on my leg. There are simply too many pets around us such as: dogs, cats, mice, niggers, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits etc.
View attachment 41246
I guess if we would neuter all of the above species there would be a marked improvement in the behavior. I'm willing to give it a shot.

Another Postcard

Niggers only raise pitbulls they don’t take care of or abuse and cause to become vicious killing machines due to neglect and then they attack ordinary citizens. This begins the process of “didn do nuffins” defense that somehow gets them off every single time. The attack against the humans and the abuse against the animals is swept under the rug due to them being a nigger. Rinse and repeat.

Dr. Donquarius Harambe

That's why niggers don't play in sand pits. Because cats keep trying to Bury them, heck a cat doesn't know the difference between a turd and a niglet except a steaming Richard probably smells better
It would be hilarious to make a video exposing the heretofore undocumented million years war cats and niggers have been engaged in.

Generation after generation of cats and niggers have been locked in a bitter never ending slaughter. Fighting not for flags or glory, but their very existence. The tactics employed are ruthless and the stakes have never been higher. This is an incredibly rare look into the dystopian hell scape of blood, fur and nappy hair they call life. While the greater world goes on completely unaware.”

Shit I’d watch it lol