COAL BURNING FACT

Bongo Sambo

I will never understand the attraction some white women have for mandingos.

warriors.jpg

If it was always just fat & ugly white girls we could make a logical correlation. Ugly girls need loving too. I wouldn't like it, but I suppose I could wrap my brain around that.

But today we see these totally gorgeous white women WHO COULD HAVE ANY WHITE MAN THEY WANTED

3bd874685e74a8d8d6d11f092d06b37e.jpg

But what they choose is a greasy, slobbering, boot-lipped, chimp nigger. And if it's a feetsball or bakkaball "playa" you can bet It can barely speak English.

Then they take the creature home and introduce It to Mom & Dad like it's an actual human.

And Mom & Dad accept the ape and make It feel welcome!!!

The world is insane. I am confusion.

confused-blackfive-net_.jpg

Race Realist

warriors.jpg

If it was always just fat & ugly white girls we could make a logical correlation. Ugly girls need loving too. I wouldn't like it, but I suppose I could wrap my brain around that.

But today we see these totally gorgeous white women WHO COULD HAVE ANY WHITE MAN THEY WANTED

But what they choose is a greasy, slobbering, boot-lipped, chimp nigger. And if it's a feetsball or bakkaball "playa" you can bet It can barely speak English.

Then they take the creature home and introduce It to Mom & Dad like it's an actual human.

Pic makes me vomit

G

Greasemonkey

warriors.jpg

blind-woman-walking-city-streets-using-her-white-cane-to-navigate-urban-space-better-get-desti...jpg

warriors.jpg

They are portraying YT's as faggots and niggers as superior in every movie, adverts, and Magazines!...Hence the pretty white Brainwashed girls falling for the Superior apes.

warriors.jpg

Guess Who's Coming to nigger.

Attachments

• 51e2rudcr3L._AC_SY445_.jpg
    51e2rudcr3L._AC_SY445_.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0

Bongo Sambo

Guess Who's Coming to nigger.

Yep. This is where it hit the Big Time. Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn. Didn't get much bigger in the 60s.

I remember too that in TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD (movie) Gregory Peck blabbered on and on about how the white girl who claimed she was Ape Raped was probably attracted by a "handsome strong black man" 😏

Too bad Atticus and his pet nigger didn't hang from the same tree limb. That would have made a GREAT ending.

G

Greasemonkey

As a result of several decades of human females being told niggers are cool desirable and sexy.

SEXY BBC GOD.

View attachment 21619
I once heard a nigger say "White women find it mysterious how a black man walks" Yeah right mysterious how they walk upright, mysterious about the shit they say, mysterious how they've not become extinct.

Last edited by a moderator:
I once heard a nigger say "White women find it mysterious how a black man walks" Yeah right mysterious how they walk upright, mysterious about the shit they, mysterious how they've not become extinct.
It's liberals who accomplish and do everything for the lazy worthless shitskin apes. Most anti racist rallies are always full of humans, niggers use civil rights protest to loot Nike stores and destroy buildings. They even destroy nigger stores because they hate to see another nigger doing good.

1667803683494.png

Natsoc1939

10 years ago it was mostly just fat white bitches and older white women who copulated with Niggers and that bothered me slightly but now it's ALL AGES and ALL TYPES. What especially bothers me is the teenage white girls and college age girls at PEAK FERTILITY who are undoubtedly bearing crotch fruit of the mongruel half nig variety that really makes me sick. Granted, most liberal women have abortions anyways, and I have to thank planned parenthood that facilitates the majority Nigger abortion rates 😀 but still, alot of White women go to college, are indoctrinated to hate their race, get muh-dicked by Tyrone and Jamal and have nigger babies especially in Commie-fornia where they are proud to destroy their White lineage. I'm seeing it more and more and it never ceases to disgust me how White women find nigger men attractive. Is it the long dongs or is it just brainwashing? Plenty of White guys are hung just as well. I think it's the lack of strong fathers and the pussification of men in our society that pushes this liberal world order agenda.